• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Self Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I am Suria narayanan.K.K. from the holy Thiruvannamalai. Just joined with Tamilbrahmins and very happy to do so.
Born in Kolkatta and fully brought up in Chennai. Inclination in Spirituality even from the earlier days, choose to remain as Bachelor .
Now 51, staying in Sudhaananda Ashram in Girivala Paathai, incharge of Centre for Bharathiya Dharmic and Cultural Studies, an Institution started by Pujya Sri Dayanandha Saraswathi Swamigal to educate our own Hindu peoples about our Hinduism. Very Happy with my service and Contented with my present task and Position.

Namaskarams to all members. Jai Sriram.

Hello
My name is K N Ravi. Happy to join our group. Look forward to useful interactions with members of this group.
I am native of Kulumani Village in Trichy and I am related to Late E R Nataraja Iyer of E R High school.
Spent most of my life at Chennai and Madurai and currently residing at Virugambakkam, Chennai.
I Like visiting temples and had an Opportunity to visit Kailash Manasarovar.
My namaskarams to all our group members.
K N Ravi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back