• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Indians are an unhappy lot, but Pakistanis get more joyful: UN report

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

[h=4]HIGHLIGHTS[/h]
  • India, which dropped four places in the 2017 World Happiness Report, fell a further 11 places in 2018
  • It now ranks a low 133 on the list of 156 countries surveyed by the United Nations for the report
  • Pakistan is on number 75, up five spots from last year; China, too, is ahead of India

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ore-joyful-un-report/articleshow/63309942.cms

Yes, it is a statistic, I have no idea how it is computed.

This is my personal experience, and can not generalize on that basis.

Tamils ( I know only Tamil Brahmins) are generally very serious-minded people. Their cultural practice expects them to be introvert. They teach their children to be studies oriented. They have very little time for fun things. Even if they have enough wealth, they will be very conservative. They will not show (off) their wealth.

On the other hand, a Panjabi will be extrovert, will show off much more than they can afford. Their cultural outlook is to be loud and boisterous.

A north Indian will want a Tamilian as a tenant, and not a Panjabi.

Of course, I am stereotyping, and probably my opinion is dated to my time in India(about 40 years ago).

UN has too much money to waste creating useless reports. All these ranks mean nothing.
India needs to get rid of corruption and find means to get wealth reach the under privileged sections. India will be way ahead of other countries in a decade or so.. just my belief.

How can Pakistan be compared with India? Population-wise India is nearly 10 times of Pakistan.

UN can invest money in a more meaningful purpose.

There is a truth in that report that we need to give consideration.

The key ingredient of a happy life is a straight forward, simple life without any complications.

Most, if not all, Pakistanis from childhood, are fed on a simple brain food called Jehad. Becoming a suicide bomber is a pretty straightforward life goal. So apart from the time devoted to this goal, they have a lot of free time and enjoy life well. They spend happy, uncomplicated lives of procreating. If you have read the autobio of Malala Yousufzai, you would see this education clearly mentioned. Her own father harboured worthy aims of becoming a suicide bomber, until certain events changed his mindset.

Whereas we in India cram the minds of our children with a lot of useless things, making them a mass of confusion. Wasting precious childhood learning useless stuff, then starting to work on entirely different jobs and becoming jealous of each other for the smallest things etc. Overall an unsmiling pathetic life. Well, we need not have the same life goal as the Pakistani. But we can simplify things a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back