• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Samith adanam

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi my son performs samith adanam everyday since his upanayanam a year ago. since we live in apartment, I'm noticing that the walls of the room are turning black and everythung in that room is covered in black soot.
can we do something to prevent this. I would like him to continue this without stopping. any modification in room, suggestions would be welcome. will a chimney help?

Sir,

1. My sister has used enamel paint for her poojA room, which is small and gets black stains on the ceiling

caused by camphor Arathi and dhoop sticks. Cleaning dirt on enamel paint is much easier than on wall paint.

2. You may use a table fan facing the exit door of the room as an exhaust fan. Periodically, clean the fan.

3. This video may be useful to you.
How to clean dirty walls easily - DIY 2017

Sir,

1. My sister has used enamel paint for her poojA room, which is small and gets black stains on the ceiling

caused by camphor Arathi and dhoop sticks. Cleaning dirt on enamel paint is much easier than on wall paint.

2. You may use a table fan facing the exit door of the room as an exhaust fan. Periodically, clean the fan.

3. This video may be useful to you.
How to clean dirty walls easily - DIY 2017
hi

it is good idea..besides small dharbai can be used instead of samiths....limited fire hazard too..

The idea of using dharbai is good, TBS Sir! :)

Smoke will be minimal.

My family sAsthrigaL also says it is OK to use dharbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back