Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Greetings from Kovai Jayaraman, Chennai

0 Not allowed!
    Dear All

I feel proud to join the forum for Tamil Brahmins.

I am a bhajan singer and many of you have heard my name, I trust, not boasting but humbly said so.

I am so happy to know here, that many useful tips on our religious matters and answers for doubts on the same are shared.

Thanks to the Admin and great day ahead for our forum members

Radhekrishna

Kovai S.Jayaraman
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Well come to the forum Jayaraman Sir, I have been lucky to witness a couple of your performances. Please share your experiences here.
    नाभुक्तं क्षीयते कर्म कल्प कोटि शतैरपि।
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Welcome to our forum, Sri. Jayaraman Sir.

I am sharing one of your songs, to let our members 'see' and listen to you.

https://youtu.be/I5gPDDe2uI4
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Radhe Krishna Jayaram.
    Nice to see your greetings and am equally happy to see the forum and its contents there in. will pass through a good journey in this forum, with people like you and many such.
    Regards
    Best Regards
    Ramesh iyer
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Kovai Jayaram Rengamma

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Sir,
    Seeing your message I expected this song only.
    Awesome song.
    Kept the old and young energetic.
    Radhe Krishna
    Best Regards
    Ramesh iyer
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.