Uploads

Trust Narendra Modi: For new and prosperous India

0 Not allowed!
    A pertinent letter for all Modi critics and Modi followers

Trust Narendra Modi: For new and prosperous India

By NITINCHITRANS

Dear All (Narendra Modi Supporters and Non-Supporters),

Hope you all are doing well!

Considering the recent negative ecosystem being created against the personality, policy, approach, capability and intentions of our Prime Minister, I have something to share which you may or may not like depending upon your deep seated preoccupations and prejudices against Narendra Modi. You may have your own perceptions. At the same time I also have a right to speak my mind. So here we go.

First and foremost thing which I need to mention here is, do not be so skeptical of the capabilities and intentions of Narendra Modi, One of the most beloved and talked about Prime Minister of India. #TrustModi, He is more mature, have more political experience, being PM has deeper access to and understanding of confidential and classified information affecting the country than we people have. He knows much better as to when and how to react to a particular situation.

Anti-Modi lobby including Congress-left alliance (some people), some media houses, NGOs (Not all), ISI with its sleeper cells in India, LeT and other terrorist organizations, radical Islamists (not all Muslims) are hell bent to dethrone Modi in 2019 by whatever means. They have moles in almost every nook and corner of India and in every government agency including Army and Intelligence.

Strong chances are that Pakistan in cahoots with these anti-India forces and some Politicians with vested interests will try to wage a small scale war against India on West front to destabilize NDA government and India’s economy before 2019 elections. Increasing infiltration and intensified cross border shelling testify to this fact.

To read more click here

Jai Hind-Jai Bharat