• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Whatsapp messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CHANDRU1849

Of late, lot of messages are being sent thru Whatsapp and some of them are interesting, controversial, shocking etc. The correctness of such messages is not known.

The synopsis of one such message received is as follows:

* Kamal Hassan's political party is funded by Christian Missionary.

* He indulges in Christian preaching.

* His brother Charu Hassan already becomes a Christian.

* His brother's daughter i.e. Suhasinis's son is studying in a Vatican school.

* One of his daughrer's lover is a staunch Christian.

Is it true?

Here is a twitter message

Pamphlet by Christian missionaries endorsing Kamal Hassan and saying Kingdom of Heaven will be established on Earth if he becomes Chief Minister of TN. Wow!

DW9_LvKWkAEg0Bd.jpg

Source: Twitter

LoL!

Kamal is iyengar right?
So I guess Abrahamic religions find place in a Vaishnavas thoughts.

But I dont believe the whatsapp messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back