• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

வாட்ஸ் அப் கலக்கல்: பேசுனது புரியுமா?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

வாட்ஸ் அப் கலக்கல்: பேசுனது புரியுமா?

[h=1]வாட்ஸ் அப் கலக்கல்: பேசுனது புரியுமா?[/h]

memes%208

Read more at: http://tamil.thehindu.com/society/lifestyle/article22832868.ece

The State which has produced two outstanding Politicians - Kamaraj and P Ramamurthi - is now virtually at the mercy of half baked film personalities turned politicians.

What a tragedy.

Sir,

Some of the popular young actors are trying their luck to use their films for political gains. Perhaps politics and films appear to be two different branches of a same tree in Tamil Nadu.

It is a ocean where everyone wanted to try their luck. We do have Sarathkumar... Seeman, Vijay Kanth and now Kamal Haasan.

All are not either MGR or NTR as both them became CHIEF MINISTER of their respective STATE. Generally the NAME starts with English letter R will be a blessed one.

[h=1]‘Unrelenting torment’, unpaid for work: Gautami distances herself from Kamal Haasan[/h]
kamal%20gautami_0_0.jpg

Writing on her personal blog, the actor accuses Kamal Haasan of failing to even reimburse dues he owed for "I had taken the decision to walk out and make my own life because it had become painfully clear to me over a time period even prior to October 2016 that our personal code of conduct and commitment had become completely divergent. In my commitment to our relationship, I had believed that we shared the values and ideals that I have held dear all my life. Mutual respect, love, commitment and honesty are indispensable in any relationship and especially in sharing a life. And when these are absent, everyday life becomes an unrelenting torment with a shattered self-respect," says Gautami.

She further dispels rumours about Kamal's daughter Shruti being responsible for the break-up. Gautami describes both Shruti and her sister Akshara as wonderful ladies.

Read more at: https://www.thenewsminute.com/artic...-gautami-distances-herself-kamal-haasan-76997

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back