Tamil Brahmins
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alternatively, consider donating to keep the site up. Donations are accepted via PayPal & via NEFT. Details on how to donate can be found at here
    Downloads
    Uploads

It is Valentine's Day special.....

0 Not allowed!
    So, on this Valentine’s Day, let us pledge about discounting housework….
    Roses are red, violets are blue, I’ll stay forever if you scrub out the loo

Men, if you want a great relationship this Valentine's Day, turn on the vacuum.

Forget the red roses and teddy bears this Valentine’s Day – the best way for men to shore up their relationships is to run the vacuum over.

Recent research
    backs this up. A Swedish study found heterosexual couples were more likely to divorce if men discounted women’s housework contributions. Also, women who did more housework than their partners were overall less satisfied with their relationships, and more likely to consider breaking up.

For many couples, housework is often a site of negotiation. On average, women perform more housework than men in all
    countries, including Australia.

For decades, sociologists have been intrigued by the persistent gendered division of housework, because women’s greater time in housework is often at the expense of their time in employment and leisure. Women’s greater housework share, even when earning more money or working longer hours, is pointed to as an illustration of patriarchy and lingering homemaker/breadwinner gender roles rooted in the Victorian era.

Even in a socially progressive country like Sweden, women spend more time in housework, on average, than men. While many studies have documented these differences across groups and countries, fewer studies investigate the consequences of housework inequality.

So the question has to be asked: does housework inequality ruin relationships?

Read more at: https://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...-out-loo-57269
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Happy Valentines day to each and everyone in this group. True love is the ultimate experience that many are never so fortunate to find.
    I am bharathi system analyst living in Velachery who is interested in writing blogs and reading books. In my perspective reading makes you a better person day by day. It influences our character to a greater extent.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bharathipriya View Post
    Happy Valentines day to each and everyone in this group. True love is the ultimate experience that many are never so fortunate to find.
    hi
    thanks...same to u...
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    This year it was not much interesting. Any interesting things happened on this day?
    I am bharathi system analyst living in Velachery who is interested in writing blogs and reading books. In my perspective reading makes you a better person day by day. It influences our character to a greater extent.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.