Tamil Brahmins
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maksim View Post
    Namaskaram,

There are people who do not like my aura and they use magic, as a result I feel discomfort. I tried to contact different gods, the last half-year I worship Gayatri, japam 2 to 3 times a day, but no good result yet.

Advise how to remove aabhicharikas with the help of Gayatri?

Thank you.
    Dear Maksim:

People around you using magic against you, that there are many gods etc., and you think there is something called aabhicharika whatever that is - do you see all these ideas are the work of your mind imagining. No common person can help you with this, not even the gods you 'tried to contact'.

If you feel all these seem real to you and you are serious , you should seek the help of a psychiatrist who is qualified to address the source of your paranoia.

The above is a sincere advice
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by a-TB View Post
    Dear Maksim:

People around you using magic against you, that there are many gods etc., and you think there is something called aabhicharika whatever that is - do you see all these ideas are the work of your mind imagining. No common person can help you with this, not even the gods you 'tried to contact'.

If you feel all these seem real to you and you are serious , you should seek the help of a psychiatrist who is qualified to address the source of your paranoia.

The above is a sincere advice

Hope it works.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Maksim Guest

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by a-TB View Post
    Thank you, a-TB, a very logical message. I'm even surprised why it did not appear earlier! Perhaps, this topic can be closed ... But there are some circumstances, namely:

1) I regularly go through a medical examination, the priathletes say that everything is fine;
    2) The actions of these mages are very simply recorded on the audio recording. I am in a hurry to provide such a record, as this may conflict with the law (privacy);
    3) There is a long series of observations;
    4) One Guru from the Nath acknowledges the existence of this problem, but it is difficult for me to conform to their teaching;
    5) One shaman offered to help, but the energies coming from him embarrassed me, and after a while I refused.

So, a-TB, logic is very good, but reality sometimes makes its own adjustments.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you, a-TB, a very logical message. I'm even surprised why it did not appear earlier! Perhaps, this topic can be closed ... But there are some circumstances, namely: 1) I regularly go through a medical examination, the priathletes say that everything is fine; 2) The actions of these mages are very simply recorded on the audio recording. I am in a hurry to provide such a record, as this may conflict with the law (privacy); 3) There is a long series of observations; 4) One Guru from the Nath acknowledges the existence of this problem, but it is difficult for me to conform to their teaching; 5) One shaman offered to help, but the energies coming from him embarrassed me, and after a while I refused. So, a-TB, logic is very good, but reality sometimes makes its own adjustments.
    Dear Mr Maksim: This issue is closed. No one is commenting further. I have no idea who these priathletes are. I was talking about going to a Psychiatrist who is authorized to prescribe medications. In India such things are taboo but not in many parts of the world. Brain is like another organ, If there is chemical imbalance one can have actual experience of all kinds of imaginations. No Guru can help. If someone says he can help he is a fraud. There are no energies, no teaching needed. Just 'surrender' to a competent psychiatrist. I am sure you will feel fine and will be laughing at the whole issue My best wishes to you
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Namaskaram,

There are people who do not like my aura and they use magic, as a result I feel discomfort. I tried to contact different gods, the last half-year I worship Gayatri, japam 2 to 3 times a day, but no good result yet.

Advise how to remove aabhicharikas with the help of Gayatri?

Thank you.
    Hmm.. you seem to have decided on Aabicharikas, gayatri and gayatri removes aabicharikas. Then what is the 'advise' you need..?

Enjoy.

-TBT
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Maksim Guest

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigthinkg View Post
    Hmm.. you seem to have decided on Aabicharikas, gayatri and gayatri removes aabicharikas. Then what is the 'advise' you need..?

Enjoy.

-TBT
    Thank you.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12