Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bride groom wanted

0 Not allowed!
    Please provide the following information so that it is easier for everyone.
    Note: Provide as much information as possible. If no information is available, leave blank or delete the row.

Bio Data:

Name of the Bride: Later
    Date of Birth/Age: 4 April 1983
    Height: 5'8"
    Body Type: Slim
    Complexion: Fair
    Marital Status: Divorced
    Educational Qualifications: MBA
    Designation: Business Analyst
    Place of Work: UK
    Job Location: UK
    Salary (optional):
    Willing to Relocate: Yes to US
    Other Details (hobbies/likes/dislikes etc.): Hobby: Reading.
    Divorcee without issues.

Family Details:
    Father's Name: Later
    Native: Tirunelveli District
    Father's Status: Retired
    Mother's Status: Homemaker

Affluence Level: Affluent
    Total No of Brothers: Nil
    Total No of Sisters: Nil
    Contact Person: rengan3891@gmail.com

Subsect/Caste: Vadakalai - Groom any subsect from Tamil brahmins acceptable.
    The groom should be at least 3" taller, well educated, well employed. Can be a divorcee without issues.

Horoscope Details:
    Gothram: Kousikam
    Star: Moolam
    Quarter: 3
    Lagnam:
    Rasi:
    Balance Dasa: Ketu
    Dasa in Years: 2
    Dasa in Months: 8
    Dasa in Days: 16
    Day of Birth: 4-4-1983
    Time of Birth (in HH-MM format): 11.35 AM
    Place of Birth: Trivandrum

Partner Preference: Delete the options that are not relevant.

Age Difference: 3 years
    Partner Marital Status: Never Married / Divorced
    Have Children: No
    Profession: Working - well employed.
    Educational Qualifications: PG
    Subsect: Acceptable- any sect of Tamil brahmins.
    Partner Complexion: Fair
    Partner Expectations (more about your desired partner): Should be well employed, well educated, good looking. should not be a smoker, should not be drinking. A family type of person who knows how to show affection and love. Should not be a zombie.
    Last edited by Vaagmi; 25-04-2018 at 03:33 PM.
    Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal. --Helen Boswell

0 Not allowed!
    Contact Sudershan S. Aged 38-39 yrs earning 18-19 lakhs/yr IT professional With PG qualifications widowed with child 6 years with brother in UK NHS.Now staying with

mother in family flat in delhi in south delhi. Mob 9810076156.Vaagmiji you can give my name as reference to him as he is a relation
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Krish Sir

I appreciate your promptness in replying to Sri Vaagmi's post but sharing mobile no openly is something I feel bit risky and you better share it in PM with Sri Vaagmiji . This applies to all . Share email openly but share the cell no only via PM or to those who make contact with you via email .
    I have had instances in my own family when some people acting like Marriage Brokers misused the openly available information in cheating people .
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.

0 Not allowed!
    mkrishna ji

I believe in transparency in dealings and goodness of human beings.

It has paid me rich dividends.

Not much difference between sharing mob and email.

Both can be hacked if someone is smart enough.

I do not expect to happen ij this site.

It has circulation only mostly in tamil brahmins.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Krishji,

Thanks for the reply. Please see the pm I have sent you.
    Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal. --Helen Boswell
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.