Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Alliances for my cousin sister (widower)

0 Not allowed!
    Please provide the following information so that it is easier for every9one.
    Note: Provide as much information as possible. If no information is available, leave blank or delete the row.

Bio Data:

Name of the Bride: kavitha Pattabiraman
    Date of Birth/Age: 43 years
    Height: 55 cm
    Body Type: Slim / Average
    Complexion: Fair
    Marital Status: Widow
    Educational Qualifications: BA
    Designation: HOUSEWIFE
    Place of Work:
    Job Location:
    Salary (optional):
    Willing to Relocate: Yes / No
    Other Details (hobbies/likes/dislikes etc.):

Family Details: Delete the options that are not relevant.
    Father's Name: PATTABIRAMAN
    Native: PATTUKOTAI
    Father's Status: Passed Away
    Mother's Status: Homemaker
    Affluence Level: Affluent / Upper Middle Class / Middle Class / Lower Middle Class / Do not wish to specify
    Total No of Brothers:
    Total No of Sisters: 1
    Contact Person: latha sriram

Subsect/Caste: Vadamal / Brahacharam / Vathimal / Ashtasahasram / Choziyal / Thenkalai / Vadakalai / Telungal / Madhwa / Kannadiga / Tulu / Brahmin / Namboodri / Others / Do not wish to specify

Horoscope Details: Provide as much information as possible. If no information is available, leave blank or delete the row.

Gothram:
    Star:
    Quarter:
    Lagnam:
    Rasi:
    Balance Dasa:
    Dasa in Years:
    Dasa in Months:
    Dasa in Days:
    Day of Birth:
    Time of Birth (in HH-MM format):
    Place of Birth:

Partner Preference: Delete the options that are not relevant.

Age Difference:
    Partner Marital Status: Doesn't Matter / Never Married / Divorced / Widowed / Separated / Annulled
    Have Children: Doesn't Matter / Yes / No
    Profession: Doesn't Matter / Working / Not Working
    Educational Qualifications:
    Subsect: Acceptable / Not Acceptable
    Partner Complexion: Dark / Wheatish Brown / Wheatish / Fair / Very Fair / Doesn't Matter
    Partner Expectations (more about your desired partner):
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello Kavitha,

I am interested in your sisters profile

Gothram: Srivatsa (Oct. 11th 1975)
    Star: Pooradam
    Quarter:
    Lagnam:
    Rasi:
    Balance Dasa:
    Dasa in Years:
    Dasa in Months:
    Dasa in Days:
    Day of Birth:
    Time of Birth (in HH-MM format): 3:05 PM
    Place of Birth: Coimbatore

I am a Software Engineer in USA> Please reply if interested.
    Last edited by srimani75; 11-02-2018 at 01:58 AM.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Marriage proposal

0 Not allowed!
    [QUOTE=srimani75;402275]Hello Kavitha,

I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR SISTER'S PROFILE FOR MY YOUNGER BROTHER (CHI. RAGHURAMAN) IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT US OR LET US KNOW YOUR CONTACT NUMBER. MOB: 9821691608 -MRS. GEETHA

DOB :26 /4 /1976
    GOTHRAM : BHARATWAJAM
    STAR : UTHRATTADHI
    PROFESSION : HAVING OWN COMPANY IN CHENNAI AND MUMBAI. RESIDING AT CHENNAI.

5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    i am interested in your sister's profile for my younger brother (chi. Ravi) if you are interested please contact us or let us know your contact number. Mob: 9444011299, 7010586101 ravi

dob :04-03-1973
    gothram : Haritham
    star : Sadayam
    profession : Having own company in chennai residing at chennai. Own house
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Ms Kavita,
    Our eeleder brother Mr. Balaji(Ramasubramanian), Gothram: Koundinya, Nakshatram: Pooradam, who is born in 1970 , he is doing catering for temples in Andhra, if you are interested for your sister you may contact our mother smt Jayanthi,09030951972 she is staying in Hyderabad.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Alliance : Working as a Senior Steno in Central Government, Age : 50 yrs , Kausika gothram Divorcee. If interested contact 9677025493 Radha
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I am looking for a bride for my friends son living in Kerala/ first marriage for him/ widow acceptable/ well to do family/only son 45 years old/studies up to BA/ no bad habits/ father and son were doing business which is temporarily stopped for the time being/
    no expectation whatsoever/garga gothram/pushya nakshathram/ if interested contact me on 9789432794 or emal
    ganapathyv@gmailcom
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    We are interested. My brother's son is a purohit at Karimbedu village, near Tiruttani. Own house. Two married younger brothers. Kasyapasa gothram. Contact phone 8297184888.
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    a boy aged 45 is available in Kerala
    unmarried and only son
    affluent family / willing to accept widow/divorcee
    no demands whatsoever
    garga gothram/pushya nakshathram/ horoscope matching not required
    if interested contact me on cell =919789432794
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.