• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Upanayanam Muhurtham Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

My son's DOB is 23-Mar-2008. Star Chitra

I am looking for a Upanayanam date in Apr of 2018 between 20th and 30th.

I am getting some contradicting views on dates.

So far I have the following suggestions - but with some contradictions as indicated

22nd of Apr - some view that it may not fit for Chitra
25th of Apr - some others view that Makam should not be chosen for muhurtham
27th of Apr - view that it may not fit Chitra

I solicit your views on the same or any other alternate dates.

Thanks

Rajesh

In reply to upanayanam days i am giving here the details. First UTHIRAYANAM; From 16 th january to 15th july every year is the best one. Tamil month MAASI month is good. STARS; aswathi;rohini; mirugasiesham;punarpoosam;poosam;uthiram; hastham;chithrai;swathi; anusham; uthiraadam; thiruvonam; avittam; sadayam; uthirathadhi; revathy.

THITHI; dwithiyayi;thruthiyai; panchami; sapthami;dasami;ekadasi ;dwadasi;thrayodasi, in sukla patcham. and in krishna patcham:dwithiyai, thruthiyay, and panchami. LAGNAM; rishabam;mithunam; katakam;kanni;thulam;dhanus; meenam.

The eighth place from lagnam should be empty. without any planets. During the period of mars asthamanam and/or neecham sama vedics should not do upanayanam. For rig vedis guru neecham or asthamanam; for yajur vedis sukrassthamanam or neecham and for atharvana vedam budan neecham or asthaman should not be there for upanayanam.

THARA PALAM; CHANDRA PALAM MUST BE THERE. KASARA YOGAM IS A MUST. Panchagam must be seen. If required panchaka preethi must be done. Thyaajyam for thithi,star, day.and lagnam should be seen./checked.

Un matching stars for subha muhurthangal; From the Birth star of one (male or female) 1,3,5,7,10,14,19,22, and 27 stars are not good. From the chandra rasi the 8th rasi 2 1/4 stars are not good. THITHI: chathurthy, shasty, astami;navami; dwadasi and chathurdasi are not good; YOGANGAL; Marana yogam;uthpadha yogam; Prabhalarishta yogam are not good. KARI NAAL AND DHANIYA NAAL should be avoided,

Rahu kalam; yama kandam; kuligai kalam; and tuesday and saturday are not good. for upanayanam the very next day of the Brahmopadesam day should not be a anadhyayanam day. that is New moon and Fulmoon day the previous day and the next day of the newmoon and full moon day and krishna pathcha astami days are anadhyayanam days. you can chant the vedas which you have learned in the previous days.

GURU BHALAM; If the guru is in lagnam, kendram;thirikonam or in ucchham thithi vaaram etc. dosham will not be there. If the chandran is on Rohini star no dosham for thithi, vaaram ,will be there. If there is on that particular month two new moon or two full moon or on that month no tamil madha pirappu or two tamil madha pirapuu on the month subha muhurtham on these months should be avoided. chithrai and vaikasi are exception for this rule. There are plenty of exceptions are also there.

Now please find out the date. is it kanni rasi or thula rasi. what is the laknam from which the eighth rasi should be empty with out any planet on that day. Moon should not be on the laknam on that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back