Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need specific clarification reg aayush homam / head tonsure

0 Not allowed!
    Namaskaram,

My second son was born on Sep 17th 2016 10.32pm. Due to few personal issues, I couldn't perform aayush homam, mottai and ear-piercing after he completed 1 yr. So I request for your expert suggestions. When to perform this now and what should be the order. Should I do aayush homam followed by mottai and ear-piercing or other way? If possible request you to share specific dates to perform above rituals.

Thank you.

Hariharan.B
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    sir, you may do on 25-09-2018 ayushya homam. and ear piercing. Regarding mottai you may do at any time you like . Even on 12-05-2018 saturday you may do Ayushya homam and ear piercing. Birth star is uthrattaadhi. purattasi month.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you so much sir for your reply. Appreciate it.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.