Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Growing Beard when wife is pregnant and shaving when baby is born

0 Not allowed!
    Hello,

Can anyone explain me why mens let their beard grow when wife is pregnant and then shave when baby born ?
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paga View Post
    Hello,

Can anyone explain me why mens let their beard grow when wife is pregnant and then shave when baby born ?
    Hi..First time I am hearing this.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    It is not about growing beard..... perhaps it is something related to grahathas avoid shaving the face for some religious reasons, practiced long back now now so strictly followed due to practicability, etc
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by V.Balasubramani View Post
    It is not about growing beard..... perhaps it is something related to grahathas avoid shaving the face for some religious reasons, practiced long back now now so strictly followed due to practicability, etc
    Please read as: now NOT so strictly followed due to various reasons which includes practicability, etc
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    hi

it is like fasting.....shows that not attracted to other things...
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paga View Post
    Hello,

Are they Muslims, or inspired by Islam?
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.