• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Where is tks

Status
Not open for further replies.

tks

FYI

For the last many months I have been unable to log into the forum. A few weeks ago I brought this to the attention of the admin. After some trouble shooting it seems the problem happens only if I login using the IP address provided by my Internet Service Provider (ISP).

The problem seem to be at the system administration level (not resolvable by TB Admin) and there seem to be no solution.

By being in another country or place or by using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) Service I am able to login (like I did right now). That is not a feasible option on a regular basis.

One person sent me a PM (private message) asking about my whereabouts. I received that message as an email but was unable to respond back until now.

Over the years I had very few PM exchanges but if anyone want to send me a PM please include your email address and I will be happy to respond back to you.

Also someone asked me if I had 'left the forum'. In my thinking there is nothing like leaving. Also I do not take myself or my posts seriously. And I have no issues in my mind with anyone here or elsewhere.

I wish all the members the best.

Last edited:
Welcome Sir,

It is nice to see you back here.

Like the world we live in, I consider this Forum also is a garden blooming with different kinds of flowers, some with heavenly fragrance, some with bright and stunningly beautiful appearance, some with thorns like rose, and some changing their colours like
‘changing rose’, etc

And hence, I ensure that I am connected with this Forum because I love this Forum and the members, I mean their
postings, thoughts and value everyone’s opinion and try to learn in the process.

I too had similar problem in getting access with Internet (WI FI)

A friend of mine who visited me suggested to replace the router which is an old model one

I replaced it and now ‘no problem’.

Hope to have nice time.

Regards

Has anyone ever run into this problem? I have not. It is too bad that it has remained unsolved for so long

I have trouble logging in on daily.

I have an Invalid Token error message.
I have to keep hitting "enter" button at least 20 times on new messages tab.

It happens on all my devices. It happens when I am home and also when I am on the road.

Just to clarify a few points.

- The problem seem to be at the system administration level (not resolvable by TB Admin) and there seem to be no solution.

No one was able to replicate this problem and hence no proper solution was arrived at. And only your id/ip seems to be having this issue :(

- By being in another country or place or by using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) Service I am able to login (like I did right now). That is not a feasible option on a regular basis.

As you know, i was able to login with your id from my IP and since the IP that you were using was blacklisted in a few places, this seemed to be a likely reason. However even if the IP was whitelisted from the server end, it kept hitting the server so many times that i was automatically banned. Either something or someone is using your IP range to do something bad.

Can we whitelist IP of TKS...May be this gets resolved

It was whitelisted but it started sending too much data for the server to handle and it blacklisted it again.

I have an Invalid Token error message.

If you have kept the checkbox (remember me) ticked, do you get this? This was the solution that was proposed. But yes, i do not have a workable solution for this as this is affecting only a very small % and the dev team was not able to replicate multiple times to figure out why/what :(

If you have kept the checkbox (remember me) ticked, do you get this? This was the solution that was proposed. But yes, i do not have a workable solution for this as this is affecting only a very small % and the dev team was not able to replicate multiple times to figure out why/what :(

Yes I have kept the checkbox on. I am logged in, but have tough time getting past the error. Once I get past that error (by multiple efforts) I can do all things.

But again sometimes my posts comes back with zero message length. At other times "post" would not work.

Yes I have kept the checkbox on. I am logged in, but have tough time getting past the error. Once I get past that error (by multiple efforts) I can do all things.

But again sometimes my posts comes back with zero message length. At other times "post" would not work.

Let me check again.

This is tks using a test login and testing if I can post fine.

I have never had any issues with getting into any site, including bank sites with extraordinary security. My ISP is a major provider and serves tens of millions of subscribers. I have had the same ISP for over a decade or more. Some bad apples are bound to be there within the subscriber base of any ISP and mine is no exception.

The issues started a year ago which is about getting invalid token error message. By clicking any other link (like today's post) it is possible to bypass. However it was not possible to get into the control panel.

Anyway I had issues posting also with zero length messages. White listing entire IP range is not workable (as Praveen ji ) stated. I hope the issue is eventually found because some of these issues can translate to getting logged off all the time.

I wanted to test the posting of a message with this account (created from my current IP address) to make sure new accounts do not have issues. It seems it does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back