• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

கள்ளமிலா செல்லங்களே

Status
Not open for further replies.
கள்ளமிலா செல்லங்களே

I am happy to post another song for children pending approval by Nilacharal to be online.
V. Ramaswamy

கள்ளமிலா செல்லங்களே

சல சலவென ஓடும் நதியினிசை ஓசை போல்
கல கலவென சிரித்தாடும் கள்ளமிலா செல்லங்களே

காலை மாலை கடவுளை வணங்கிடுவீர்
காலமெல்லாம் இறையருள் உணர்ந்திடுவீர்

ஆடி வரும் தேருனக்கு அன்னை உண வூட்டுவார்
ஓடியாடி விளையாடி உடல் நலம் பேணிடுவீர்

கற்பவை காலத்தில் கற்றிடுவீர்
கற்றதை பயனுற செயல்படுவீர்

ஈன்ற தாய் தந்தை சொல் கேட்டிடுவீர்
சான்றோன் எனப் புகழ் பெற்றிடுவீர்

ஆசான் பெரியோர் பணிந்திடுவீர், அவர்
ஆசியுடன் நலன் பல பெற்றிடுவீர்

நல்லது நினைத்து நல்லது சொல்லிடுவீர்
நல்லதே செய்து நாளும் வளர்ந்திடுவீர்

இத்தகு செல்லங்கள் இருக்கையிலே
எத்தகு சிறப்புறும் தாய்நாடே.

(நாகை வை. ராமஸ்வாமி)

Respected Sir: SAIRAM. Thank you very much for the compliments and encouragement. Have you listened to Nagapattinam Ambal Neelayadakshi Songs (Carnatic Music Album produced by us with ten of my songs) placed under the Devotional Songs Section of tamilbrahmins site, titled "Amudame Kumudame". I shall shortly be placing my songs in my blog as also in our tamilbrahmins site. I am writing an article "Pains" and shall send you for your personal reading. Our residence is at Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore. Where is your residence (with Phone No.) Sir? We are planning to be there by June 2010 for a short stay. I shall try to talk to you at that time.
Thanks and Regards

Respected Sir: SAIRAM. Thank you very much for the compliments and encouragement. Have you listened to Nagapattinam Ambal Neelayadakshi Songs (Carnatic Music Album produced by us with ten of my songs) placed under the Devotional Songs Section of tamilbrahmins site, titled "Amudame Kumudame". I shall shortly be placing my songs in my blog as also in our tamilbrahmins site. I am writing an article "Pains" and shall send you for your personal reading. Our residence is at Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore. Where is your residence (with Phone No.) Sir? We are planning to be there by June 2010 for a short stay. I shall try to talk to you at that time.
Thanks and Regards

you can call me on 9448035401 when you come to bangalore.my email is [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back