• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am Raman. I do Dakshin sampradaya Bhajan in U.S. I retired some 10 years ago from Manufacturing management job.

Namaskaram all,

I am a Vadagalai Iyengar born and bought up in Chennai. After seeing the upheavals of our community over the last few years and also observing the damage to our community because of IT / BPO culture I am engaging with my colleagues and friends in ensuring the girls and boys get married within our community. For those who do not follow our practices I just ask them to visit a temple at least once a week and make it mandatory to visit their Kula deivam if they are in India once a year.
I believe in the concept of Vasudeva Kudumbakam and want my Brahmin community (Iyers, Iyengars and all who are Brahmins to lift their heads up and say with pride "I am a Brahmin".

Bash yam Sir,
What did u say is right but one thing always our head is up because we are brahmin by birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back