Tamil Brahmins

Thread: Introduction

Downloads
    Uploads

Introduction

1 Not allowed!
    Hi...I am Neerja, a human resource professional.. like reading and listening to music..
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi I am Raman. I do Dakshin sampradaya Bhajan in U.S. I retired some 10 years ago from Manufacturing management job.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.

0 Not allowed!
    Namaskaram all,

I am a Vadagalai Iyengar born and bought up in Chennai. After seeing the upheavals of our community over the last few years and also observing the damage to our community because of IT / BPO culture I am engaging with my colleagues and friends in ensuring the girls and boys get married within our community. For those who do not follow our practices I just ask them to visit a temple at least once a week and make it mandatory to visit their Kula deivam if they are in India once a year.
    I believe in the concept of Vasudeva Kudumbakam and want my Brahmin community (Iyers, Iyengars and all who are Brahmins to lift their heads up and say with pride "I am a Brahmin".
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Bash yam Sir,
    What did u say is right but one thing always our head is up because we are brahmin by birth.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Don't worry sir, we are always up because we are brahmins by birth
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.