Tamil Brahmins

Notification regarding commencement of ‘learn sanskrit modules’—round-8 of dr. Y.n.

0 Not allowed!
    Dear All,

I am a 79-year old Telugu-speaking Linguist from Hyderabad (Telangana), India and a Member of this Tamil Brahmins Group.

You might be aware that I have been teaching the Divine Language – SANSKRIT free of cost since six years by running an e-mail - based Sanskrit Basics’ Course titled ‘LEARN SANSKRIT MODULES’ through the Internet. This Course is aimed at those aspirants who are at the grass-root level and want to learn the Sanskrit language right from its very basics (Including the Devanagari Script). The Medium of this Course is English.

This Course is conducted under the banner of ‘Shri Aurobindo Foundation for Indian Culture’ (SAFIC), Shri Aurobindo Aashram, Puducherry (Pondicherry) and Certificates to the successful candidates will be awarded by the said Organization.

I am happy to announce that after successfully launching seven Rounds (Batches), the next new Round-8 is going to commence with effect from 18th February, 2018 (SUNDAY)!

Those who are sincerely interested may send e-mail requests expressing their interest in learning the Sanskrit language to my E-mail ID: “Dr. Y.N. RAO” <doctorynrao@yahoo.co.in> under a copy to Mr. J.S. Sastry, Course Coordinator (E-mail ID: “J.S. SASTRY” <jssastry@gmail.com> for further details and Application Form for Registration.

The Last Date for the submission of duly filled-in Applications is 3rd February, 2018 (SATURDAY). Applications received after this date will not be considered under any circumstances.

In this connection, I request all the Members of this Tamil Brahmins Group to avail this opportunity within time, besides sending this information to all your contacts (including your relatives, friends, colleagues, etc.), in the interest of the Divine Language – SANSKRIT, under a copy to me. You may also please send the same to all your Whatsapp Groups as well, so that maximum number of Aspirants could get benifitted of it.

With best wishes,

--Dr. Y.N. RAO,

0 Not allowed!
    Namaskaram- when does the next batch start ? . Thank you
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.