Tamil Brahmins
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alternatively, consider donating to keep the site up. Donations are accepted via PayPal & via NEFT. Details on how to donate can be found at here
    Downloads
    Uploads

திருட்டுபாவை!

0 Not allowed!
    My cousin from US was with me last week She has learnt திருப்பாவை as tribute to Andal wanted to sing in Anndal Temple in Srivilliputur.She decided that we go there on Vaikunda Ekadasi in spite the crowd on that day - we were moving along with the crowd one lady from behind bulldozed her,snatched her hand bag and tried to runaway But my cousin held her tight and that திருட்டு பாவை could not escape - was caught red handed We were upset by this திருட்டு பாவை and lost our திருப்பாவை mood! 😢

Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Wherever people gather in large numbers, we need to take precautionary measures and take care of our belongings.

Poor திருட்டு பாவை would have got disappointed for her failed attempt.

Perhaps she would have been a fresher to the profession….:-)
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.