Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Arunima Sinha, first amputee to scale Mount Everest, mocked while visiting temple

0 Not allowed!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_36e68062-e982-11e7-ad70-11504944e689.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	6429
    Arunima Sinha, former national level volleyball player and the first amputee to scale Mount Everest, said she felt “greater pain” while visiting the Mahakal Temple here than scaling the Everest.

Recounting her unpleasant experience at the temple yesterday, she said her disability was mocked at.

“I am very sorry to tell you that I felt greater pain in visiting Mahakal temple (at Ujjain) than scaling the Everest. My disability was mocked at there (at Mahakal),” she said on Twitter.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/other-sports/arunima-sinha-first-amputee-to-scale-mount-everest-mocked-while-visiting-temple/story-XzkFNBe3iUbKJvT74a0H6K.html
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quite unfortunate and shameful incidence. How can they be so insensitive? Any one with disability gets preference at such places. Only God knows what went wrong with these people.
    नाभुक्तं क्षीयते कर्म कल्प कोटि शतैरपि।
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.