• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Madana-kama-raja homam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaskaram to all,

has anyone heard about Madana-kama-raja homam?

if yes, are there vaathiyar's to perform this ? pls advise.

Regards & thanks

I know how this is done in detail. Yes, there are 'Vaathiyars' for directing this. But I can't explain this in the forum though. PM for more details.

Note : I realise it is early days for you to be able to send PM. You may send me the PM when you are ready. Cheers!

Last edited:
I am a masters degree holder in this Yagna. You can consult me if your doubts persist after pm ing Raghy. And most importantly you must do it in just another three days or else you have to wait till next year for the auspicious moment which coincides with Christmas every year.

I am a masters degree holder in this Yagna. You can consult me if your doubts persist after pm ing Raghy. And most importantly you must do it in just another three days or else you have to wait till next year for the auspicious moment which coincides with Christmas every year.

Is there actually a Homa by this name?

Its almost like the Michael..Madana ..Kama..Rajan movie title.

I learn something new everyday!

Since it coincides with Christmas I guess Michael is alright!

Btw since it coincides with Christmas is there a chance this Homa is connected to Winter Solstice which falls near Christmas on Dec 22nd?
Cos Winter Solstice marks the change of direction of the Sun towards Northern Hemisphere.

Last edited:
Wow!...Sri. Vaagmi draws a response while Raghy doesn't"... That too from from Renuka herself!

Raghy doesn't seem to have any luck in this department, does he?

Oh..well.. Renuka doesn't like Raghy... nobody likes Raghy....

Still, Raghy responded first... Raghy knows the ritual very well..

Wow!...Sri. Vaagmi draws a response while Raghy doesn't"... That too from from Renuka herself!

Raghy doesn't seem to have any luck in this department, does he?

Oh..well.. Renuka doesn't like Raghy... nobody likes Raghy....

Still, Raghy responded first... Raghy knows the ritual very well..

LOL!

I have responded to you in Nice Songs thread in chit chat.

So you cant say I dont respond.

Anyway I was totally surprised to know a homa with Madana Kama Raja exists!

LOL!

I have responded to you in Nice Songs thread in chit chat.

So you cant say I dont respond.

Anyway I was totally surprised to know a homa with Madana Kama Raja exists!

when did you respond?

Anyway, this is a different thread.

Yes, Madhana - Kama - Raja Homam exists..

Now that you wonder... I will be very happy to give you the step by step procedure for that homam for you. In this homam who ever seeks will b the subject... in this case, you will be the subject.. I will give you the step by step... Happy Madhana-Kama Raja Homam for you... What's more? unlike Robin, you can approach by PM. I can send you a PM. Happy Madhana- Kama- Raja Homam .... by Raghy.

Last edited:
If MKR homam existed, Google would have given the result!! :spy:

Google search for 'MKR homam' ONLY takes us to THIS page!! ;)
So................ how to find a sAsthrigaL to perform this??? :peep:

As Robin has not yet responded, I want to make the offer more attractive. It is buy one get one free.
If he/she decides quickly I will perform the MKR yagna plus SL ashtotra puja at no extra cost.
But the decision must be made before this evening and communicated here.

Thanks all to the thread ..I shall message to the response owner tomorrow..I lost my phone so I cudnt message in time ..

Happy to see good responses.

I shall message to get the cost

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back