Tamil Brahmins
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Madana-kama-raja homam

0 Not allowed!
    Namaskaram to all,

has anyone heard about Madana-kama-raja homam?

if yes, are there vaathiyar's to perform this ? pls advise.

Regards & thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBIN View Post
    Namaskaram to all,

has anyone heard about Madana-kama-raja homam?

if yes, are there vaathiyar's to perform this ? pls advise.

Regards & thanks
    I know how this is done in detail. Yes, there are 'Vaathiyars' for directing this. But I can't explain this in the forum though. PM for more details.

Note : I realise it is early days for you to be able to send PM. You may send me the PM when you are ready. Cheers!
    Last edited by Raghy; 22-12-2017 at 09:15 AM.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I am a masters degree holder in this Yagna. You can consult me if your doubts persist after pm ing Raghy. And most importantly you must do it in just another three days or else you have to wait till next year for the auspicious moment which coincides with Christmas every year.
    Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal. --Helen Boswell
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaagmi View Post
    I am a masters degree holder in this Yagna. You can consult me if your doubts persist after pm ing Raghy. And most importantly you must do it in just another three days or else you have to wait till next year for the auspicious moment which coincides with Christmas every year.
    Is there actually a Homa by this name?

Its almost like the Michael..Madana ..Kama..Rajan movie title.

I learn something new everyday!

Since it coincides with Christmas I guess Michael is alright!

Btw since it coincides with Christmas is there a chance this Homa is connected to Winter Solstice which falls near Christmas on Dec 22nd?
    Cos Winter Solstice marks the change of direction of the Sun towards Northern Hemisphere.
    Last edited by renuka; 23-12-2017 at 07:11 AM.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Wow!...Sri. Vaagmi draws a response while Raghy doesn't"... That too from from Renuka herself!

Raghy doesn't seem to have any luck in this department, does he?

Oh..well.. Renuka doesn't like Raghy... nobody likes Raghy....

Still, Raghy responded first... Raghy knows the ritual very well..
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raghy View Post
    Wow!...Sri. Vaagmi draws a response while Raghy doesn't"... That too from from Renuka herself!

Raghy doesn't seem to have any luck in this department, does he?

Oh..well.. Renuka doesn't like Raghy... nobody likes Raghy....

Still, Raghy responded first... Raghy knows the ritual very well..
    LOL!

I have responded to you in Nice Songs thread in chit chat.

So you cant say I dont respond.

Anyway I was totally surprised to know a homa with Madana Kama Raja exists!
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by renuka View Post
    LOL!

I have responded to you in Nice Songs thread in chit chat.

So you cant say I dont respond.

Anyway I was totally surprised to know a homa with Madana Kama Raja exists!
    when did you respond?

Anyway, this is a different thread.

Yes, Madhana - Kama - Raja Homam exists..

Now that you wonder... I will be very happy to give you the step by step procedure for that homam for you. In this homam who ever seeks will b the subject... in this case, you will be the subject.. I will give you the step by step... Happy Madhana-Kama Raja Homam for you... What's more? unlike Robin, you can approach by PM. I can send you a PM. Happy Madhana- Kama- Raja Homam .... by Raghy.
    Last edited by Raghy; 24-12-2017 at 06:52 PM.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question

0 Not allowed!
    If MKR homam existed, Google would have given the result!!

Google search for 'MKR homam' ONLY takes us to THIS page!!
    So................ how to find a sAsthrigaL to perform this???
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    How many more are going to fall for this Homam??
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    You missed the sarcasm in my message!!!!
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast