• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Thiruppavai in Tamil PDF with Explanation in English

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY MARGHAZHI TO ALL TAMIL BRAHMIN MEMBERS.I have already downloaded from Thiruppavai site. I am sharing one verse each day with English meaning with my relatives and friends for the entire Marghazhi month.Subramania Iyer, Thripunithura

Bharathavarsham and bharathakande refers to India ( there are few who believe the entire present world is bharatha varsham etc)
For those in America some suggest AYINDRA KHANDE RAMANAKA PRADESE KROUNCHA DWEEPE etc No authority for these can be quoted
TIRUVARUR

I am amazed by this work as it
introduces the reader to this
Great work of Sri ANDAL in its
simple translation in English which
I should say retains the meaning
Sri Andal implied in her original hymns
to great extent .

My congratulations to the author
for his great effort in this translation.

Would like to forward to our friends but is there anyway to send the contents enable
others get direct. Hope there is no compulsion that all should become members. Thanks

நமஸ்காரம்

தினம் செய்யும் ப்ரஹ்மஎங்னம் செய்யும் போது எள்ளு உபயூகப்படுத்த வேண்டுமா

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back