• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sunday chitchat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another sunday 10th dec 17

Most retired men busy themselves making their own coffee and get hooked to the net on their laptops for their occupation. They survey the stock market to find
new prospects for investment and count the money the earlier week.With gujarat elections hotting up with both Modi and RG trading abuses, politics has reached new lows.I hope it ends soon . Another three days of campaigning can leave only bad taste in most of us.

Wives do not know how to transact with men burying themselves in laptops or newspapers.They have to communicate online living in same house to attract their attention.They often have to post about non availability of vegetables or provisions for cooking . Most men think these are trivial issues when compared to trading concerns on share market , status of gujarat elections or hot news of dharamshala one day match.It is interesting that many wives send messages online to husbands to attract their attention.

Inter personal relations between spouses get reduced to a series of online transactions living though under the same roof.Both have different interests and social friendship circles.All this increase as couple grow old.Living in digital age has transformed lives of senior citizens. This aadhar linkage is driving many crazy with the finger print recognition not accepting the print of senior citizens with blood flow issues on finger tips.Those wanting to collect rations from PDS are facing a problem in villages with the finger print recognition made extremely difficult due to lack of power and other reasons.They get denied their rations.

I think govt has been hasty in pushing aadhar on helpless people.Only supreme court can rescue .I had a Tata Photon connection which I could not renew as the finger print machine did not recognise my finger print. I may have to terminate my connection.Another mobile operator made my connection post paid and gave me a new connection .I can understand Aadhar for availing govt subsidy or benefits.Just harassing common man to use aadhar for everything is madness.All have bad stories to relate on aadhar linkage.

This aadhar linkage is driving many crazy with the finger print recognition not accepting the print of senior citizens with blood flow issues on finger tips.

Krish Ji,

Couple of days back, I received the following message thro whatsApp which is self-explanatory:
e5789f20-2d2d-4918-b40c-a9021b0a5c3e
aadhar-1.jpg
e5789f20-2d2d-4918-b40c-a9021b0a5c3e

Now, it is reported that the Government have extended the date for linking Aadhaar with PAN till March 31

[h=2]CJI orally assures setting up of larger Bench next week to hear Aadhaar-related cases[/h]Attorney General of India K.K. Venugopal on Thursday 7 submitted before the Supreme Court that the government intends to issue a notification on December 8, extending the deadline for mandatory linking of Aadhaar with services from December 31 to March 31, 2018.

Link:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...th-pan-till-march-31/articleshow/61977205.cms

So, now there is breathing time to link Aadhar with services…

What about the case of those who were not yet issued with Aadhar....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back