Tamil Brahmins
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    All our knowledge learned from our experiences are filed away in our DNA. That helped evolution. We always tried to overcome obstacles...

Since our experiences gets filed away in our DNA, some of my forefathers experiences should be file away in my DNA.

That's how we deduce the risk for a person to be diabetic or with suicidal ideation or with mental illness from the 'Family History'.

All the brains are taken for testing ( if possible) from serial killers, terrorist attackers, repeated offenders.. etc.. to study them to find what gene make up in their DNA .... In other words, we are trying to isolate the gene that causes diabetes/ terrorism/ serial killing/ over sexed etc......

I am not making this up. ....

With the plants, they identified what was the weakness to succumb to loctus attack.... other insects attack... gets affected by arid condition... make only moderate amount of yield.....

We have " Genetically Modified plants" which can resist the usual culprits.....

How long would it take before a " genetiacally modified man" gets created? A man who knows to put down the toilet seat; say " I love you" to wife 4 times a day; well endowed; polite; who would love to cook, clean and know how to keep quiet; who knows how to give massage.... the list goes on......

It is not hard to isolate " the Saatvic gene".

Only, we haven't quite worked out what is " Saatvic" though.

Vaagmi's theory is brilliant. It is possible to happen.
    Last edited by munsaamy; 25-12-2017 at 10:13 PM.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by munsaamy View Post
    All our knowledge learned from our experiences are filed away in our DNA. That helped evolution. We always tried to overcome obstacles...

Since our experiences gets filed away in our DNA, some of my forefathers experiences should be file away in my DNA.

That's how we deduce the risk for a person to be diabetic or with suicidal ideation or with mental illness from the 'Family History'.

All the brains are taken for testing ( if possible) from serial killers, terrorist attackers, repeated offenders.. etc.. to study them to find what gene make up in their DNA .... In other words, we are trying to isolate the gene that causes diabetes/ terrorism/ serial killing/ over sexed etc......

I am not making this up. ....

With the plants, they identified what was the weakness to succumb to loctus attack.... other insects attack... gets affected by arid condition... make only moderate amount of yield.....

We have " Genetically Modified plants" which can resist the usual culprits.....

How long would it take before a " genetiacally modified man" gets created? A man who knows to put down the toilet seat; say " I love you" to wife 4 times a day; well endowed; polite; who would love to cook, clean and know how to keep quiet; who knows how to give massage.... the list goes on......

It is not hard to isolate " the Saatvic gene".

Only, we haven't quite worked out what is " Saatvic" though.

Vaagmi's theory is brilliant. It is possible to happen.
    Comments motivated by bold lines LOL

Do the same genes appear across many Avataras? Bhagavan Rama and Krishna may not have had the same gene - even the saatvic gene. Even Balarama and Krishna appearing at the same time may not have had the same genes.

But in our dear TB forum different avataras do have the same genes... LOL LOL

Mr Raju .. Mr Vaagmi .. Mr munusaamy (alter ego of Theeppori vintage ) - God knows and many now know too LOL
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by a-TB View Post
    ........ Mr Raju .. Mr Vaagmi .. Mr munusaamy (alter ego of Theeppori vintage ) - God knows and many now know too LOL
    Only the first two have the same gene.

The third has a different gene! .............. Clue: JD!!
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by a-TB View Post
    Comments motivated by bold lines LOL

Do the same genes appear across many Avataras? Bhagavan Rama and Krishna may not have had the same gene - even the saatvic gene. Even Balarama and Krishna appearing at the same time may not have had the same genes.

But in our dear TB forum different avataras do have the same genes... LOL LOL

Mr Raju .. Mr Vaagmi .. Mr munusaamy (alter ego of Theeppori vintage ) - God knows and many now know too LOL
    RRji,

Your reply is timely.

The repeated lolling by TBs here has become too noisy and nasty day by day.

I would prefer to discuss here in the forum about topics and not about individuals. So I usually prefer to ignore lolling stupidity here.
    Last edited by Vaagmi; 05-01-2018 at 04:42 PM.
    Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal. --Helen Boswell
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raji Ram View Post
    Only the first two have the same gene.

The third has a different gene! .............. Clue: JD!!
    Thank you Raji Madam for your comment. My take is this.

The JD (Jack Daniels?) is a carefully crafted persona traits to mislead. .
    JD, youtube videos in responses are carefully crafted persona items.
    There have been many clues

It is the same gene, here the clue is : Came out all of a sudden to say Vaagmi gene theory is brilliant.
    In USA we have an expression for this "Yeah, Right" ..
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaagmi View Post
    RRji,

Your reply is timely.

The repeated lolling by TBs here has become too noisy and nasty day by day.

I would prefer to discuss here in the forum about topics and not about individuals. So I usually prefer to ignore lolling stupidity here.
    I say 'Yeah , Right' LOL
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234