• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Where are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like a long train journey. People get in and they get out. Some stay longer than others.

Some people leave by choice, others are eased out, and then some depart this world.
Some have friends on the site and keep in touch, others choose not to have contact with others.

hi

there are many silent readers in this forum....they wont participate physically....this is virtual world....

Thanks to all who responded to my query.

Post 2: Train example is good. The issue is that there used to be vigorous debates and discussions among the passengers. In a train, some leave but many get in also. If a train has many passengers who only cough (like me) then it is not as much of a fun ride except may be to the old folks who only cough.

Something seem to have changed. Usually, in real organizations where there are big and undesirable changes, some try to find out what went wrong. That was the spirit of my question.

Thanks to all who responded to my query.

Post 2: Train example is good. The issue is that there used to be vigorous debates and discussions among the passengers. In a train, some leave but many get in also. If a train has many passengers who only cough (like me) then it is not as much of a fun ride except may be to the old folks who only cough.

Something seem to have changed. Usually, in real organizations where there are big and undesirable changes, some try to find out what went wrong. That was the spirit of my question.

hi
may be some got bored.....

Interesting to note that V. Balasubramani is back again posting ! Welcome !

I tried to reach two people (individually) who were very kind when I first signed up. They even shared their email addresses with me (though they do not communicate with each other offline) . They are not active in the forum anymore. That is a loss to the forum I think.

I do not have email access to anyone else and have not sought that with anyone.

Mr Sangom is a very helpful and a very scholarly person. He has not responded. Hope his health is fine.

The other person, also scholarly but in a different way did not want to make a big thing out of lack of participation here. He is not bored and wishes everyone the best here. He did not say why he stopped participating.

Just shared what I know.

People do not stop posting because they get annoyed or bored with anyone here. There are many topic areas to discuss in the forum. There is only one reason people leave any organization or forum. And I am not going to share that reason since nothing can be done about such things LOL

Interesting to note that V. Balasubramani is back again posting ! Welcome !

Thanks Sir.
It is such encouragements that peps my spirit and mood and trigger for more active participation.

. There is only one reason people leave any organization or forum. And I am not going to share that reason since nothing can be done about such things LOL
Agree with you Sir.

It is not out of bore or due to lack of topic to discuss,etc

There is something more... which is obvious and one cannot put it in writing here.LOL

We can understand - a thread was closed to day even before I could post my comment after you entered the thread
- though there was no opinion aired but only reproduction of news report by you - Moral Policing ? Sickening!

You are right.

They could have simply deleted my posting.....!

Why deleting the whole thread...!!

You know better.

Press edit Get the menu Type Delete in the box scroll you will see edit post and tick or select edit and confirm

Thanks for the guidance.

How can I press Edit when there is no such 'Edit' column. All that I can read are(1) Report Post, (2) Reply, (3) Reply with Quote, and (4) Multi Quote. And there is no 'EDIT' column to operate. Anyway don't worry. I think nothing can be done on that.

Mine is unique....:)

I was doing it earlier but NOT now... which is obvious..

Press edit A menu opens scroll Do you see report post on the bottom left On the right you will see edit post again press it select delete and submit

You press edit scroll further you will get again edit post press that and follow

Last edited:
Do you see report post on the bottom left On the right you will

Thanks again for the efforts taken to guide me.

You are right, there is Report Post at the bottom left.... but there is no Edit post.

I need to address only the Moderator to edit it.

Is it necessary.......? forget it.

Any tech issues, please address them to me via pm or email.

Praveen Ji,

I have already sent two mails requesting you to enable me to have access to edit my Profile....

I am unable to visit my own profile..

I am unable to edit the postings as that facility does not exist

There are lot more other issues which I will highlight in my email again.

Thanks and regards.
(V.BALASUBRAMANI)

Any tech issues, please address them to me via pm or email.

Praveen Ji,

I have already sent two mails requesting you to enable me to have access to edit my Profile....

I am unable to visit my own profile..

I am unable to edit the postings as that facility does not exist

There are lot more other issues which I will highlight in my email again.

Thanks and regards.
(V.BALASUBRAMANI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back