Home food Delivery
Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Home food Delivery

0 Not allowed!
    Namaskarams

We CS Home Food Services is providing Home food delivery. You just need to call 9940903876 for ordering.I am attaching the menu for your referenceClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1212.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	6383
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Do you deliver in Sathya Garden near West K K nagar?

Can you post the service charges in this thread?

Thank you,
    Mrs. Raji Ram
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Kindly Post with rates ,Minimum Order , Delivery Locations ETC
    All the best
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    hi

any delivery services in tiruvanmiyur area?....rates?

any facility for monthly basis?...
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raji Ram View Post
    Do you deliver in Sathya Garden near West K K nagar?

Can you post the service charges in this thread?

Thank you,
    Mrs. Raji Ram
    Dear Madam

Yes. We can deliver to KK nagar. Rs 10 in addition to Food Charges
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear TBS Sir

At present we will not be able to deliver in Thiruvanmiyur as we have started this as home business . Myself and wife are the persons who cook and deliver.

Yes we do monthly basis.

Thanks
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Der Sir / Madam

I have uploaded the menu card. But i am not sure why that came in small format.

Breakfast Rs 70
    Lunch without rice 80 and with rice 100
    Dinner its 60

We charge Rs 10 as delivery charges

At present we will be able to serve KK nagar, Vadapalani, Valasaravakkam, Virugambakkam.

On Sundays delivery can be done upto Ashok nagar , kodambakkam.

There is no minimum order quantity
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cshome.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	6398

I added it for you.
    The prices are too cheap. You can almost double it if the there is quality people will pay it.
    Last edited by prasad1; 29-11-2017 at 05:09 PM.
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Sir I know it is cheap compared to others I am not in competition with others ... I have limited area and want to establish a name for quality and tasty food .

Our Aim is to serve quality food with love

Thanks
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by karthikvlk View Post
    Dear TBS Sir

At present we will not be able to deliver in Thiruvanmiyur as we have started this as home business . Myself and wife are the persons who cook and deliver.

Yes we do monthly basis.

Thanks
    hi

thanks....as an NRI ...i may need for a month ....staying in thiruvanmiyur....what is option for me?...
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.