• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Cut queue - not distance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Vadapalani temple, extra money takes us nearer to God's idol !! :cool:

Will it change soon?? :noidea:

I think this pay and use facility is only popular in TN and Tirupathi. In Kerala, Guruvayoor and Sabarimala attracts huge crowds but are well managed without a penny is being charged. Same is the case in temples like Vaishno Devi, Amarnath and many other temples in the north

Recently I had gone to ISKON temple in bangalore.

Senior citizens were given close darshan to the dieties there.

While others were kept farther away.

Perhaps rules do not apply to ISKON.

Recently I had gone to ISKON temple in bangalore.

Senior citizens were given close darshan to the dieties there.

While others were kept farther away. .........
Seniors might have vision problems and hence this idea is good. :)

Yesterday Hanuman Jeyanthi I did 'Hanumans Act' I jumped the queue in Asokh Nagar Hanuman Temple where a sea of men waiting in queue for dharshan! But coulf not the distance in OMR - 3 hours of driving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back