Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cut queue - not distance!

0 Not allowed!
    Money can take you faster buy not closer to God!

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/61636840.cms

Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    In Vadapalani temple, extra money takes us nearer to God's idol !!

Will it change soon??
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I think this pay and use facility is only popular in TN and Tirupathi. In Kerala, Guruvayoor and Sabarimala attracts huge crowds but are well managed without a penny is being charged. Same is the case in temples like Vaishno Devi, Amarnath and many other temples in the north
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Recently I had gone to ISKON temple in bangalore.

Senior citizens were given close darshan to the dieties there.

While others were kept farther away.

Perhaps rules do not apply to ISKON.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by krish44 View Post
    Recently I had gone to ISKON temple in bangalore.

Senior citizens were given close darshan to the dieties there.

While others were kept farther away. .........
    Seniors might have vision problems and hence this idea is good.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Yesterday Hanuman Jeyanthi I did 'Hanumans Act' I jumped the queue in Asokh Nagar Hanuman Temple where a sea of men waiting in queue for dharshan! But coulf not the distance in OMR - 3 hours of driving!

11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.