Thanjai Periya Kovil Maha Abhishekam & History
Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

3 Not allowed!
    The Maha Abhishekam along with the history of Thanjavur Sri Brahadheeswarar temple

Part 01

Part 02

If you get a video does not exist or having issues watching this video on mobile devices, please use a desktop pc and chrome browser for optimal performance.
    Last edited by praveen; 10-11-2017 at 08:28 AM.
    Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    i can't see anything in Part 01 and Part 02 ?????
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pingyao View Post
    i can't see anything in Part 01 and Part 02 ?????
    Please wait for the video to load. This can take a while depending on internet connection.

For best performance, please use a desktop pc and chrome browser.
    Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Excellent. Nice to see
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!

Many thanks for this upload. Quality subject.

I also liked songs in the Part 2 and intrigued about details of those songs. If possible please let me know.

Thanks again.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I watched in my PC and the videos are nice and informative.

Thank you, Praveen.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Thanx good info..
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.