Very happy to join the amazing tamil brahmins..
Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Very happy to join the amazing tamil brahmins..

0 Not allowed!
    Namaskaram to all the revered members. I have started to view the Tamil Brahmins Forum today. I shall be pleased to post again after knowing that this post of mine is displayed.

Lakshmi Rajan
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Please write briefly about you, to interact ?
    A.Srinivasan
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Namaskaram to all the revered members,

It gives me immense pleasure to become member of this amazing Tamil Brahmans' group. I was employed in LIC of India and retired in 2000 at the age of 60. I am living in Malkajgiri area, a suburb of the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad. My life's slogan is be happy and make others happy. Rest in my next posting please..With kind regards, Lakshmi Rajan.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by lakshmirajan9 View Post

It gives me immense pleasure to become member of this amazing Tamil Brahmans' group. I was employed in LIC of India and retired in 2000 at the age of 60. I am living in Malkajgiri area, a suburb of the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad. My life's slogan is be happy and make others happy. Rest in my next posting please..With kind regards, Lakshmi Rajan.

Welcome, Laksmiji.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by lakshmirajan9 View Post

hi

welcome....many are in the age group...
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.