• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Theory bridging Science and Spirituality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks,

Let me caution that I am writing as I get the ideas instead of writing it after complete development of the theory. I am doing this because I believe I have an intuitive grasp of the solution and can present it completely. I will consolidate it into a cogent presentation at the end. Do feel free to comment anytime nonetheless.

Folks,

Let me caution that I am writing as I get the ideas instead of writing it after complete development of the theory. I am doing this because I believe I have an intuitive grasp of the solution and can present it completely. I will consolidate it into a cogent presentation at the end. Do feel free to comment anytime nonetheless.

Dont worry Sravna..we are used to your style.

Let me start with some conceptual underpinnings.

Concepts

1. Any creation involves synergy. By creation I mean more than just transformation of energy from one form to another.
2. Synergy necessitates complementation
3. The amount of synergy depends how synchronized the complements are. Greater the synchrony, greater the synergy

Let me define what is synergy. When two pieces of reality with certain amount of energy interact, energy more than the sum of the energies of the two parts may be created. Then synergy is said to happen.

Let me take the first concept again: Any creation involves synergy. With the definition of synergy this becomes obvious because, creation involves something new or additional to what already exists. If there is no synergy it is only transformation of energy.

So synergy needs to be there for something to be created.

We keep reading the theories only! :ranger:

Can we ever 'see' the results, including the Bahubali pic of Sravna Sir?

Synergy can be considered as a spiritual phenomenon that happens all the time in the physical reality. So it is a basic bridging concept between science and spirituality.

Synergy by creating additional energy is similar to being intelligent because creation is an act of intelligence. One may see that also in the creation of man made things . In this case also intelligence is being used which is our intelligence. The end product reflects the intelligence of the creator. However synergy is a phenomenon occurring naturally and we see in it the intelligence of nature. It is there in the creation of life , in the creation of intelligent beings like humans.

The next concept is about complementation. Since synergy involves parts there have to be at least two elements in the creation of synergy

And finally, the synchronization between the complementing parts is very important,

Intuitively, a good synchrony between two entities helps in greater exchange of information and therefore greater possibility of new information or creation of something new.

So greater the synchronization between two elements, greater is the synergy and better the creation.

Now we are in a position to answer the most fundamental unknown of science which is "how was the universe created?"

Based on our previous discussion we can say it was created by perfectly synchronized two complementing energies. We can say perfect because the intelligence of the universe as a whole has the highest intelligence.

We can now relate the most fundamental knowledge to the spiritual knowledge by saying that the universe was created by the coming together of the male energy and the female energy which are called as purusha and prakriti respectively in the samkhya philosophy or Ishvara and maya respectively in the advaita philosophy

Last edited:
A little digression for a note on maya. Maya is understood to be producing negative results always but this is not the truth. when maya is in perfect proportions in something is when the latter becomes pure spiritual energy. Consider the samkhya philosophy that purusha is inert and prakriti as the vitalizing force. It is the right connections which is the effect of maya that results in pure spiritual energy.

Relating to the advaita philosophy Ishvara and maya are always together but in Ishvara , maya is in the right proportions and hence He is not affected by the effects of maya.

Ishvara and maya , together give the highest gender neuter and the ultimate energy of nirguna brahman.

The hardware is inert though has the potential for consciousness which happens when software is written into it.

Ishvara who is with maya wills that there be differentiation and let the lila start. Differentiation happens and the universe is created. Differentiation releases force and integration takes away force. In differentiation bonds are broken which releases energy. Very forceful physical energies are the result at the beginning of the universe.

When something gets differentiated , there is a natural strong force of attraction between the similar types. So differentiation into mass, creates attraction between two masses and differentiation into electric charges, creates attraction between opposite electric charges. This is the genesis of the four fundamental forces of nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back