• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Me too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today some lady forwarded a mail named Name and shame naming a long list of academic professors in universities of india who inappropriately grope research

students and other students they deal with in indian universities.I was shocked to see the list of academics in top universities of india accused of inappropriate action by

students.Are we as a nation becoming mentally sick?

I support women's liberation, voting rights, equal pay and all that. I have marched with my daughter in every movements they had. I am against eve teasing and groping in public transport.

But this new waves of allegation against men is scary.
Some of the incidents have supposed to have occurred 20 years ago. Are we judging behaviors of the past with today's morality?
I have no excuse for what bill Clinton did, that was reprehensible. But what trump has done is worse. But people judge them differently.

Now some women are accusing the elder Bush of touching their back side. HE IS IN A WHEELCHAIR, sometimes when you hug a person their hands may touch you.

But women are on a crusade.

Even film industry all sorts of allegations againsts movie directors etc after donkey years but isnt casting couch the name of the game in the film industry?

So if everyone played the game back then why complain now?

If one does not wish to play the game..then just walk away...many play the game..reach the top..then make allegations.

I support women's liberation, voting rights, equal pay and all that. I have marched with my daughter in every movements they had. I am against eve teasing and groping in public transport.

But this new waves of allegation against men is scary.
Some of the incidents have supposed to have occurred 20 years ago. Are we judging behaviors of the past with today's morality?
I have no excuse for what bill Clinton did, that was reprehensible. But what trump has done is worse. But people judge them differently.

Now some women are accusing the elder Bush of touching their back side. HE IS IN A WHEELCHAIR, sometimes when you hug a person their hands may touch you.

But women are on a crusade.

See the blatant actions of Dharmendra in yesteryear's runaway hit "yakeen" released in 1969 in the attached youtube video, especially the one patting the heroine Sharmila Tagore's hind at 3.04 minutes. Most of today's Indian old bunders (monkeys) have grown up and passed into oldage by seeing such movies. It was a kosher probably during those days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XisEURcXB-0

Stolkholm Syndrome with with unconventional manifestation - reported in Stolkholm!

The #MeToo wave exposing sexual misconduct which began in Hollywood has shakenartistic, media and political circles in Sweden, one of the most gender equal countries in the world, as thousands of women have spoken up and campaigned against harassment.

http://www.news18.com/news/world/no...shaken-by-metoo-sex-scandal-wave-1586649.html

Last edited:
I feel if anyone wants to have sex these day..pre marital..marital or extra marital there better be a written consent so no one cries rape.

Today some lady forwarded a mail named Name and shame naming a long list of academic professors in universities of india who inappropriately grope research

students and other students they deal with in indian universities.I was shocked to see the list of academics in top universities of india accused of inappropriate action by

students.Are we as a nation becoming mentally sick?
hi

its common in ph .d students.....many gals are working as housemaids in the professors/superivisor...they have finish their

ph.d reasearch papers...mainly for attendence/internal evaluation..

Prasadji,

Bush Sr. is accused of groping even when he was not in a wheelchair, when he was the sitting president. Also a grope is different from an accidental touch; there is no mistaking it.

I feel if anyone wants to have sex these day..pre marital..marital or extra marital there better be a written consent so no one cries rape.

True that.

In the absence of paper, consent by SMS is also acceptable.
And no I am not kidding. That is the suggested protocol in US univs.

No need of a written consent or even a consenting SMS.

Nature has given all the options to the woman and she has just to choose. And she does chose. So the judges hearing the case have to ask just one question "why did you not bobbitize the fellow? like the original Bobbitizer did or like her friend from Kerala did the other day in Kerala?"

The fellow will come running out crying loudly and holding his bleeding bobbitized equipment and perhaps the separated piece also and the whole world will be witness including the Doctor who stitched the equipment pieces together.

The current சட்ட பஞ்சாயத்து laws are deterrent either life or death(MP) சுட்ட பஞ்சாயத்து looks கெட்ட ln law because of இற(ர)க்கம் granted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back