• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

I would like to introduce myself as Balaji Iyengar currently working in Dubai and originally from Srivilliputhur. My parents stay in Chennai and I have an elder sister staying in Chennai. I am staying with my wife in Dubai and working in Dubai for the past 15 years.

We were all brought up in Gujarat as my Dad worked in AG's office till his retirement in Gujarat. I have a son who is doing 3rd year in Computer Science in India. I am an engineer by profession.

I am willing to offer any sort of services required for the community over here whatever is possible from my side

Namaskarams and regards to one and all

regards
Balaji Iyengar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back