Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Introducing Myself

1 Not allowed!
    I am Sundararajan (Sundar) and my ancestral village is Pudupadi, near Vellore in North Arcot District in Tamil Nadu. I grew up in Chennai. I am a scientist by profession in the area of Polymer Science. I was with the research division of Xerox Canada for 25 years and then became a Professor at Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada. Although I joined the Tamil Brahmin Group a few years ago, I have not been active in the group. I hope to change that and visit the website more often.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    welcome
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    hi sir,

are you active member of hindu temple ottawa?.......are you part brhma vidya project of hindu temple?...
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.