• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Stop dehumanising effects and promote what is human

Status
Not open for further replies.

sravna

As pointed out in my other thread of levels of power and accomplishment, I believe we as a society have accomplished little in the field of science. We cannot even produce the power of non living but perfectly structured entities such as crystals. I am not sure we have produced yet the most destructive physical force. Only that accomplishment takes us to the next level of producing really harmonising energies starting from the energy of the crystals.

You can say, well what about medical science where we are able to accomplish great things such as curing the body? Sorry folks .I would say you understand little of the natural curative powers of the body. Medical science is standing on the shoulders of a giant which is the body and and predominantly using its curative abilities to cure diseases and even at that it does a bad job producing numerous side effects. The reason is we are yet to understand the science of harmony though we are quite accomplished at the science of force.

I think it is time to celebrate what is human and stop attributing too much to technology and glorifying it beyond what it deserves, at least now. I am all for progress in science and technology but it can evolve only gradually and one should not be fooled into thinking that we can rest on what has been accomplished because we have just started the journey in science and technology.

So let nature and technology progress in tandem and let us give some credit to and promote body, mind and soul too.

Last edited:
Sravna...the least you could do ia stop dehumanizing science esp medical science.

In Mexico recently..despite an earth quake a surgeon calmly finished an open heart surgery.

Recently a family member of mine had a bad drop in blood pressure due to Dengue fever and was rushed by ambulance to a hospital and stabilized by doctors there.

Its medical science that saved his life.

Spirituality is NOT about rejecting science.

I am 100% sure you would have immunized your child when he/she was a baby..a doctor would have conducted delivery for your wife etc.

You yourself would have seen doctors when unwell at least when you were sane back then.

So do not dehumanize medical science and medical professionals who do their work well.

Being spiritual is all about realizing that every action comes with reactions.

All medications even Ayurvedic comes with side effects..even drinking tea has side effects of binding with iron in the body.

Any treatment needs to weigh a situation where the benefits should outweigh the side effects.

To summarize....you cant do Mannagatti yet you keep finding fault with science.

Sravna...the least you could do ia stop dehumanizing science esp medical science.

In Mexico recently..despite an earth quake a surgeon calmly finished an open heart surgery.

Recently a family member of mine had a bad drop in blood pressure due to Dengue fever and was rushed by ambulance to a hospital and stabilized by doctors there.

Its medical science that saved his life.

Spirituality is NOT about rejecting science.

I am 100% sure you would have immunized your child when he/she was a baby..a doctor would have conducted delivery for your wife etc.

You yourself would have seen doctors when unwell at least when you were sane back then.

So do not dehumanize medical science and medical professionals who do their work well.

Being spiritual is all about realizing that every action comes with reactions.

All medications even Ayurvedic comes with side effects..even drinking tea has side effects of binding with iron in the body.

Any treatment needs to weigh a situation where the benefits should outweigh the side effects.

To summarize....you cant do Mannagatti yet you keep finding fault with science.

That is an outburst from a Doctor:

Doctors are not Gods and medicines are not the ultimate elixirs. Treatments can not be reduced to just process flow diagrams. Period.

Immunization is not 100% fool proof.

People get diseases despite immunization. Perhaps immunization helps the body fight and lose the battle and give time for help to arrive.

If medical science and all sciences are medium wave there is short wave propogation too. We need the proper receiver to receive the wave lengths. There is no use saying other waves do not exist. Each wave length has advantages and disadvantages.

That is an outburst from a Doctor:

Doctors are not Gods and medicines are not the ultimate elixirs. Treatments can not be reduced to just process flow diagrams. Period.

Immunization is not 100% fool proof.

People get diseases despite immunization. Perhaps immunization helps the body fight and lose the battle and give time for help to arrive.

If medical science and all sciences are medium wave there is short wave propogation too. We need the proper receiver to receive the wave lengths. There is no use saying other waves do not exist. Each wave length has advantages and disadvantages.

This is not outburst from a doc..this is just being practical.

When my car needs fixing I go to a mechanic..I do not find fault with automative science and tell my mechanic " hey the male cockroach in my bathroom knows mechanics of a car better than the gay cockroach in your mechanic shop wall"

I discuss options with my mechanic as what is the best for my car.

My mechanic is not God either..not every method he uses to rectify my car might work.

He uses computer for alignment and balancing..even though the computer shows balancing and alignment in tune but when i leave my steering wheel while driving I still at times find the car going towards one side more.

So was it perfect?

No.

A logical mind knows error is always there for anything ..from the best of the human minds to the best of machines.

Also a logical mind knows not to demean any science when technically what most of us know is cockroach lingo and mannangatti.

Dear Renuka,

If you had read my post well, you would understand that I am not against technology or medical science. Good progress has been made but what I am saying is compared to what is to be discovered or invented, this is minuscule and so not yet time for chest thumping.

This is not outburst from a doc..this is just being practical.

When my car needs fixing I go to a mechanic..I do not find fault with automative science and tell my mechanic " hey the male cockroach in my bathroom knows mechanics of a car better than the gay cockroach in your mechanic shop wall"

I discuss options with my mechanic as what is the best for my car.

My mechanic is not God either..not every method he uses to rectify my car might work.

He uses computer for alignment and balancing..even though the computer shows balancing and alignment in tune but when i leave my steering wheel while driving I still at times find the car going towards one side more.

So was it perfect?

No.

A logical mind knows error is always there for anything ..from the best of the human minds to the best of machines.

Also a logical mind knows not to demean any science when technically what most of us know is cockroach lingo and mannangatti.

Now again.......

All I am saying is that you and your Mechanic are working at the periphery of a system.

The system is a given system and its complications are beyond you and your mechanic. You are given a system and a list of parameters that reflect the performance level of the system--not you or your mechanic.

Your mechanic and to a lesser extent you know only that much and tinker with these peripheral factors. While the system remains what it is.

The system is an IC engine which is designed to work with exploding petrol vapor and oxygen inside a closed chamber with a piston at one end.

Sravnaji's attempt was to tell you that we all have control over managing the explosion to get it kick a piston while we can do little about the explosive potential built into that mixture of petrol+oxygen. That's God's handiwork. Beyond the realm of Science and Technology.

This is not belittling science and Technology but stating a fact that Science and Technology can only unlock what is there in a given Box. Science and Technology is just a key.

Sravna says there are other keys too and if we care to find more about those keys, we may benefit.

I usually listen to a cockroach when it speaks without looking between it's legs. LOL.

Now again.......

All I am saying is that you and your Mechanic are working at the periphery of a system.

The system is a given system and its complications are beyond you and your mechanic. You are given a system and a list of parameters that reflect the performance level of the system--not you or your mechanic.

Your mechanic and to a lesser extent you know only that much and tinker with these peripheral factors. While the system remains what it is.

The system is an IC engine which is designed to work with exploding petrol vapor and oxygen inside a closed chamber with a piston at one end.

Sravnaji's attempt was to tell you that we all have control over managing the explosion to get it kick a piston while we can do little about the explosive potential built into that mixture of petrol+oxygen. That's God's handiwork. Beyond the realm of Science and Technology.

This is not belittling science and Technology but stating a fact that Science and Technology can only unlock what is there in a given Box. Science and Technology is just a key.

Sravna says there are other keys too and if we care to find more about those keys, we may benefit.

I usually listen to a cockroach when it speaks without looking between it's legs. LOL.

Very well said Vaagmi Ji. Thank you

Dear Renuka,

If you had read my post well, you would understand that I am not against technology or medical science. Good progress has been made but what I am saying is compared to what is to be discovered or invented, this is minuscule and so not yet time for chest thumping.

But before we say what has been discovered is miniscule we need to ask ourselves.." what did I contribute to even that miniscule discovery"

Nothing ! Nothing!Nothing!
I contributed nothing to any discovery in this world.

Same goes for you Sravna or anyone else in this Forum..none of us have contributed anything to any discovery..all we do is study and use what others have discovered.

Yes..I will thump my chest for the human race that has produced people who contributed to science that have made life easier..saving lives..the internet..technology to make you and I use smart phones to type here in Forum.

So be humble ..admit that none of us contributed to any discovery but at least have respect for those who did no matter how miniscule you think those discoveries are.

Simple...ask yourself again..what did I contribute?

Answer :Mannangatti!

Lets wait for what the Cockroach whisperer has to say.

Last edited:
But before we say what has been discovered is miniscule we need to ask ourselves.." what did I contribute to even that miniscule discovery"

Same goes for you Sravna or anyone else in this Forum..none of us have contributed anything to any discovery..all we do is study and use what others have discovered.

Yes..I will thump my chest for the human race that has produced people who contributed to science that have made life easier..saving lives..the internet..technology to make you and I use smart phones to type here in Forum.

So be humble ..admit that none of us contributed to any discovery but at least have respect for those who did no matter how miniscule you think those discoveries are.

I did not contribute because I was not borne then.

If I were borne before that discovery, I might have been the discoverer or the inventor.

If the cockroach in my bathroom was born earlier than Newton as a human he would have discovered all that Newton discovered and more. Unfortunately he was borne only the King of Britain then and so had only the honour and opportunity to confer knighthood on Newton for his discoveries.

The world is a chaotic system in which there is order when you go sufficiently away from it and take a look. There are strange pairs of attractors in a dance there. It requires a certain level of understanding and a suitable equipment to perceive.

I may in my next 3rd or 4th janma contribute a system which, sitting smugly on my bedside table, can deactivate all the nuclear weapons in the world in their silos harmlessly. When the firing team switches and pulls the trigger there will be no firing. When they open up the systems to see what happened they will find just bananas in place of the critical mass of fissile material inside. LOL.

I will be otherwise busy in the next immediate two janmas. I have unfinished tasks in this janma like girls whom I loved but did not take. My next two janmas will be just adequate to complete those tasks.LOL.

I would be just happy if our Doctorji overtakes me and achieves this in her next janma itself. LOL..

Last edited:

Dear Renuka,

No I have not contributed in the way of scientific discoveries or inventions but I am doing my bit by trying to improve quality of life of people. My criticism should be taken in the right spirit. I believe in a constructive approach and so do not approve the chest thumping of the allopaths with regard to their superiority of treatment. IMO. Ayurvedic practice has a far more robust theory underlying it but is not getting its due while allopathy is getting much more than its due. That is one of the points I was trying to make.

I did not contribute because I was not borne then.

If I were borne before that discovery, I might have been the discoverer or the inventor.

If the cockroach in my bathroom was born earlier than Newton as a human he would have discovered all that Newton discovered and more. Unfortunately he was borne only the King of Britain then and so had only the honour and opportunity to confer knighthood on Newton for his discoveries.

The world is a chaotic system in which there is order when you go sufficiently away from it and take a look. There are strange pairs of attractors in a dance there. It requires a certain level of understanding and a suitable equipment to perceive.

I may in my next 3rd or 4th janma contribute a system which, sitting smugly on my bedside table, can deactivate all the nuclear weapons in the world in their silos harmlessly. When the firing team switches and pulls the trigger there will be no firing. When they open up the systems to see what happened they will find just bananas in place of the critical mass of fissile material inside. LOL.

I will be otherwise busy in the next immediate two janmas. I have unfinished tasks in this janma like girls whom I loved but did not take. My next two janmas will be just adequate to complete those tasks.LOL.

I would be just happy if our Doctorji overtakes me and achieves this in her next janma itself. LOL..

A healthy dose of imagination is acceptable...nothing to worry about...you may proceed.

There is no need to.intervene at this stage unless it becomes persistant and that would be called a different name.

Any analysis is not about challenge its about getting to the source of the situation.

Last edited:
A healthy dose of imagination is acceptable...nothing to worry about...you may proceed.

There is no need to.intervene at this stage unless it becomes persistant and that would be called a different name.

Any analysis is not about challenge its about getting to the source of the situation.

Lo!! Thanks for the condescending, advisory message though offered unsolicited. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back