Uploads

May Be Or May Not Be...[ TVK ]

0 Not allowed!
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kk4646 View Post
    100% true.

No doubt about this...its not May be or not May be.

It is the Truth the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    hi

its true....
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb

0 Not allowed!
    Some enjoy (??) loneliness even while living with another person under the same roof !!!
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Whenever my eldest sister visits me, she chats with me while I am busy cooking!

Now that I am enjoying the arrival of Jio and Moto G 5 plus, I use the unlimited calls, while I cook!

Cool, right! I feel as if she is with me in my kitchen and chats with me!

Moral: We should make use of the modern facilities to the maximum!
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.