• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tiruchi uchi pillayar visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish to visit tiruchi uchi pillayar kovil on sat 21st oct.17 morning. I am coming from howrah by train in the morning at 4 am. Please advise a suitable place to stay near the railway station. Also how to go to the uchi pillayar temple from there. How far is it ? Which other temples are near by to this uchi pillayar temple ?

I have to catch a train from tiruchi to rameswaram at 4pm. So it is a short trip

hi

just try hotel tamil nadu.....which is cheaper and convenient too....i prefer tamil nadu hotels in tamil nadu...

tiruchi visit

hi

just try hotel tamil nadu.....which is cheaper and convenient too....i prefer tamil nadu hotels in tamil nadu...

thanks for the reply. since i reached tiruchi on 21st oct. morning i could not use your advice. i stayed in railway ac retiring room which is convenient and neat and clean.

regards

ramesh iyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back