Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tiruchi uchi pillayar visit

0 Not allowed!
    I wish to visit tiruchi uchi pillayar kovil on sat 21st oct.17 morning. I am coming from howrah by train in the morning at 4 am. Please advise a suitable place to stay near the railway station. Also how to go to the uchi pillayar temple from there. How far is it ? Which other temples are near by to this uchi pillayar temple ?

I have to catch a train from tiruchi to rameswaram at 4pm. So it is a short trip
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    hi

just try hotel tamil nadu.....which is cheaper and convenient too....i prefer tamil nadu hotels in tamil nadu...
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

tiruchi visit

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tbs View Post
    hi

just try hotel tamil nadu.....which is cheaper and convenient too....i prefer tamil nadu hotels in tamil nadu...

thanks for the reply. since i reached tiruchi on 21st oct. morning i could not use your advice. i stayed in railway ac retiring room which is convenient and neat and clean.

regards

ramesh iyer
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.