• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Finally we have an answer, why there is no development in Delhi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

athimber

90 per cent of IAS officers do not work, so development stuck: Delhi CM

Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal.NEW DELHI: Chief minister Arvind Kejriwal on Monday alleged that 90% of the IAS officers in Delhi "do not work" and said at times he feels development was "stuck up at the Secretariat".

On the bureaucrats' alleged "objection" to the regularisation of contractual workers, Kejriwal said if Delhi had full statehood, his government would regularise all the contractual employees within 24 hours.

The chief minister, while speaking at a function organised to felicitate pensioners of the power department, alleged that the IAS officers "obstructed files" of development works.

"90% of them (IAS officers) do not work and hold up the files," he said, citing his proposal for the regularisation of contractual employees.

"When I proposed regularisation of contractual employees, all the officers opposed me. They said if regularised they won't work. I said, if this is the logic then all the IAS officers should be ad-hoc because they do not work," Kejriwal added. Referring to the cashless health service for the power department pensioners, the chief minister said that he has learnt that officers were causing obstacles for the scheme.

"I sometimes feel that the development was stuck up at the Secretariat," he said. Kejriwal said the labour department has been asked to prepare a notification for regularising contractual employees.

"I have asked the labour department to sent the draft notification for LG's approval. If he obstructs it, they (contractual employees) will give him a befitting reply (khaat khadi kar denge)," the chief minister quipped.

Jain says LG Baijal not meeting him

credits:https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...pment-stuck-delhi-cm/articleshow/61110582.cms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back