Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where can i get Deepavali marunthu podi?

0 Not allowed!
    I would. Address of. Place where can I get deepavali marunthu podi please share
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    ,fry these naattu marunthu and powder then in mixie and add jaggery and ghee boil them with water. In tamil nadu state it is available in khadhi shops and in naattu marunthu shops.

Sukku- 50 gm, சுக்கு
    Chitharathai-50gm, சித்தரத்தை
    parangi pattai-25 gm, பரங்கிப்பட்டை

kanda thippili-50gm, கண்டதிப்பிலி
    arisi thippili-100gm, அரிசிதிப்பிலி
    vaayu vidangam-50gm, வாயுவிடங்கம்

krambhu-50gm, க்ராம்பு
    vaal milagu-50gm, வால்மிளகு
    sathakuppai-50 gm, சதகுப்பை

seeragam-50gm, ஜீரகம்
    perunjeeragam-50gm, பெருஞ்ஜீரகம்
    kasturi manjal-50 gm, கஸ்தூரி மஞ்சள்

athimathuram 50 gm, அதிமதுரம்
    virali manjal-50gm, விராளி மஞ்சள்
    adhi vidayam-50gm, அதிவிடயம்

kadukkai poo-50gm, கடுக்காய்
    sirunaagap poo-50 gm, சிறுநாகப்பூ
    thaalisa pathri-50 gm, தாளிசாபத்திரி

kaattaathi poo-50, காட்டத்திபூ
    omam-250gm, ஓமம்

ghee-1kg, நெய்
    honey enough quantity. தேன் தேவையான அளவு.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by udayshankar.rao View Post
    I would. Address of. Place where can I get deepavali marunthu podi please share
    There is one famous Dabba chetty kadai in kutchery road mylapore or Salam stores in Pondy bazar.You even get the powder ready made in these shops.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by prasad1 View Post
    There is one famous Dabba chetty kadai in kutchery road mylapore or Salam stores in Pondy bazar.You even get the powder ready made in these shops.
    We get this podi in all the nAttu marundhu kadais, Prasad Sir.

Readymade Diwali lEhiyam is sold in these shops and also in Grand sweet and snacks outlets in Chennai.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    hi

diwali lehyam available in grand sweets/some other naattu marundhu kadai too...i think ....may be sri krishna sweets too..
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Guys thank u all. For the info however I missed to. Post that I need. It in bangalore
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.