• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

80th birthday and 1000 moon sight completion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me introduce my self as Balakrishnan S S residing at Nungambakkam. Born on 18th Jan 1938 Completing 80 years on 18th Jan 2018. Ayilyam star in Thai month. I want your guidance to perform my 80th birth day. As per star my 80th birthday falls on 2nd Feb 2018 Ayilyam in Thai Month. As per 1000 moon sights it may fall after 8 month and 8 days after that. Kindly quide me for the following: Ayush Homam and others on 2nd Feb 2018. and 80th birday main funciton after 8 months and 8 days.
Can you let me know the date it falls and how to perfom this.
with regards
Balakrishnan

sir, kindly see the sticky thread in rituals ceremonies,and pooja ganapathy and navagraha homam and go through all the pages. all informations are there.

Let me introduce my self as Balakrishnan S S residing at Nungambakkam. Born on 18th Jan 1938 Completing 80 years on 18th Jan 2018. Ayilyam star in Thai month. I want your guidance to perform my 80th birth day. As per star my 80th birthday falls on 2nd Feb 2018 Ayilyam in Thai Month. As per 1000 moon sights it may fall after 8 month and 8 days after that. Kindly quide me for the following: Ayush Homam and others on 2nd Feb 2018. and 80th birday main funciton after 8 months and 8 days.
Can you let me know the date it falls and how to perfom this.
with regards
Balakrishnan
dear Sir ! Iwould request that what our Maha periavah told about 1000 moons completion on 80 th birthday. At least you are telling it comes after eight months. He gave a simple solution to visit ekamreswara temple and see Sahasra lingam darshan. As Shiva is sporting crescent on His head, if you see Him, you have seen 1000 moons. A simple solution indeed. Go ahead and celebrate 80 th birthday

dear Sir ! Iwould request that what our Maha periavah told about 1000 moons completion on 80 th birthday. At least you are telling it comes after eight months. He gave a simple solution to visit ekamreswara temple and see Sahasra lingam darshan. As Shiva is sporting crescent on His head, if you see Him, you have seen 1000 moons. A simple solution indeed. Go ahead and celebrate 80 th birthday
I beg to differ because Shiva Lingam does NOT sport a moon! :sad:

celestials advised the moon to take refuge in the Lord Shiva, and left with only one kala, he took refuge in Lord Shiva. Being the graceful Almighty, Lord Shiva wore the moon crescent on His head, making him grow for 15 days and decay for 15 days periodically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back