• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Covering 14 Countries, This Guy Travelled From London To Udaipur Using Only Public Tr

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

this-guy-travelled-from-uk-to-india-by-public-transport-only1400-1507202600_1100x513.jpg
Around half the world in 40 days?

Drupad Mistry, a design consultant, had been living in London, but when he decided to return back to India, he chose a rather adventurous journey.
Ditching the boring old flight, he decided to travel only by public transport and took 12 trains, 35 bus rides, local shuttles, taxis, cycle and bike rides, and even camels to reach India. Sounds quite exciting, doesn't it?

He ended up travelling across 14 countries and 8 time zones, covering a distance of about 21,000km in 40 days. But, he wasn't alone; he brought along two friends – Raul and Vanetia – on this adventurous journey.

While talking to Deccan Herald, he said that along with making new friends in different countries, he also enjoyed eating vegetarian food. He said, “Being a strict vegetarian, my friends would warn me not to make this trip. But interestingly I crossed half of the world and just ate good vegetarian food.”

http://www.mensxp.com/social-hits/news/40010-covering-14-countries-this-guy-travelled-from-london-to-udaipur-using-only-public-transport.html?utm_source=TOInewHP_TILwidget&utm_medium=ABtest&utm_campaign=TOInewHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back