• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My ebook - The Cryptic Key - on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all,

:) :)

Pleased to announce the release of my debut novel titled "The Cryptic Key" on Amazon. The link to the indian website below:

The Cryptic Key

The same title is available worldwide in the respective amazon sites...

Genre : Fiction - Mystery, Suspense, Adventure. It has an element of mythology also to it.

It is an Ebook. It would require you to download the free kindle app.

I do hope that you vist the page, and should you like the content, do go ahead and buy it (INR 49 only). I would be much happy if you could leave your impressions (honest reviews) on amazon.

Please do share with known friends and readers who would be interested in this genre. Reviews would be most welcome.

Regards,

Dear all,

:) :)

Pleased to announce the release of my debut novel titled "The Cryptic Key" on Amazon. The link to the indian website below:

The Cryptic Key

The same title is available worldwide in the respective amazon sites...

Genre : Fiction - Mystery, Suspense, Adventure. It has an element of mythology also to it.

It is an Ebook. It would require you to download the free kindle app.

I do hope that you vist the page, and should you like the content, do go ahead and buy it (INR 49 only). I would be much happy if you could leave your impressions (honest reviews) on amazon.

Please do share with known friends and readers who would be interested in this genre. Reviews would be most welcome.

Regards,

I would definitely do so. thanks

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

What you see are not what they are.

What could be the reason for a software engineer to go missing? There are no motives, and the police turn up a blind alley. That is when a freak telephone call arouses the suspicion of the missing person’s brother-in-law, Krishna. Together with his friends, he starts to dig deeper. Things start to unfold – they find something. There are notes tucked away in the attic. Notes that have mysterious inscriptions in Sanskrit.

They talk about an encryption technique. They talk about a secret way. To what? A portal? A lost city? Or hidden treasure? Or the God Particle? Are all these mere myths or is there something beyond?

Overwhelmed by the research, a group sets out on a quest to find the missing person, using the trackers in his notes.

But they are not the only ones…

Last edited:
Hello Prasad1 ji,

I bought and read your e-book. Everything was fine until the ending. I did not quite appreciate the ending. The story line could have extended a little more .

Hello Prasad1 ji,

I bought and read your e-book. Everything was fine until the ending. I did not quite appreciate the ending. The story line could have extended a little more .

Sorry sir, I did not write the book. Auhji wrote the book and probably can answer your questions.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back