• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Laughter - The best medicine!

I thought you posted something. This itself is a pleasant surprise and good humor.

Tell me when tear ends and happiness begins.

No tears when you don't tear others.Happiness begins when selfishness ends.

When Albert Einstein was making the rounds of the speaker's circuit, he usually found himself

eagerly longing to get back to his laboratory work. One night as they were driving to yet another

dinner, Einstein mentioned to his chauffeur (who somewhat resembled Einstein in looks & manner)

that he was tired of speech-making.
"I have an idea, boss," his chauffeur said. "I've heard you

give this speech so many times, I'll bet I could give it for you."

Einstein laughed loudly and said, "Why not? Let's do it!"

When they arrived at the dinner, Einstein donned the chauffeur's cap and jacket and sat in the

back of the room. The chauffeur gave a beautiful rendition of Einstein's speech and answered a

few questions expertly. Then a supremely pompous professor asked an extremely esoteric

question about antimatter formation, digressing here and there to let everyone in the audience

know that he was nobody's fool.

Without missing a beat, the chauffeur fixed the professor with a steely stare and said,

"Sir, the answer to that question is so simple that I will let my chauffeur, who is sitting

in the back, answer it for me."

Source:
http://www.ba-bamail.com

A good humor but a known one.

Yes...Could be a known good humor, but I was unaware of it.

I would feel that it would be dampening the spirit of the poster to share their thoughts and jokes etc. if one or the other member say it is an old one, known one etc. and may be it is better if left unsaid. Just my thoughts.

Thank you Narayan Sir! :thumb:

I read it recently and wanted to share, thinking that for some friends also, it might be new one! :)

A for Apple; B for Ball; C for Cat; D for Dog .......... These are only for kids. :)

These are for the super duper seniors!! [FONT=&quot]:dizzy:[/FONT]

A for Alzheimer; B for Bald; C for Cough; D for Dementia; E for Endoscope;

F for Fluid (retention !); G for Gas, H for Hypertension; I for Incision;

J for Joints; K for Knee; L for Lumbago; M for Memory (loss !);

N for Neuralgia; O for Osteo- ; P for Pain; Q for Queasy; R for Reflux;

S for Sleep (lessness !); U for Urinary; V for Vertigo; W for Worry;

X for X-ray; Z for Zest(?)!!

A photographer from a well know national magazine was assigned to cover the fires at Yellowstone

National Park. The magazine wanted to show the heroic work of the fire fighters as they battled

the blaze.
When the photographer arrived, he realized that the smoke was so thick that it would

seriously impede or make it impossible for him to photograph anything from ground level.

He requested permission to rent a plane and take photos from the air. His request was approved

and arrangements were made. He was told to report to a nearby airport where a plane would be

waiting for him.
He arrived at the airport and saw a plane warming up near the gate. He jumped

in with his bag and shouted, "Let's go!" The pilot swung the little plane into the wind, and within

minutes they were in the air.
The photographer said, "Fly over the park and make two or three

low passes so I can take some pictures."
"Why?" asked the pilot. "Because I am a photographer,"

he responded, "and photographers take photographs."
The pilot was silent for a moment;

finally he stammered, "You mean you're not the flight instructor?"

Source:

If you think of yourself in that situation, you will laugh more (Thunbam varum velaiyile siringa:blabla::blabla::blabla:

Blonde .. O' Blonde !!

There was a blonde who was sick of all the blonde jokes.

One day, she decided to get a makeover, so she cut and dyed her hair. She went driving down a

country road and came across a herd of sheep. She stopped and called the sheep herder over.

"Tell you what. I have a proposition for you," said the woman.

"If I can guess the exact number of sheep in your flock, can I take one home?"

"Sure," said the sheep herder. So, she sat up and looked at the herd for a second and replied "382".

"Wow!" said the herder. "That is exactly right. Go ahead and pick out the sheep you want to take home."

So the woman went and picked one out and put it in her car.

Then, the herder said, "Okay, now I have a proposition for you". "What is it?" queried the woman.

"If I can guess the real color of your hair, can I have my dog back?"

Source: http://www.ba-bamail.com

Howzaat!! (courtesy: Baba Mail)

d147a2e6-7333-4257-99f4-e143854ca23b.jpg

If you think of yourself in that situation, you will laugh more (Thunbam varum velaiyile siringa:blabla::blabla::blabla:
You are correct but the three smileys used are 'chattering' (blablablablablabla) !!
This is the laughing smiley: :laugh:

cheer2.gif

A three-year-old kid stuck out her hand and said, “Look at the fly I killed, Mommy!.”

Since she was eating a juicy pickle at the time, 
her mother thrust her contaminated hands

under the faucet and washed them with antibacterial soap.
After sitting her down to finish

her pickle, the mother asked, with a touch of awe, “How did you kill that fly all by yourself?”

Between bites, she said, “I hit it with my pickle.”
becky.gif

Source: Reader's Digest

A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, observing his wife, looking at herself in the mirror. Since her birthday

was not far off he asked what she'd like to have for her birthday.

"I'd like to be six again", she replied, still looking in the mirror.

On the morning of her birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Lucky Charms, and then took her to

Six Flags theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park - the Death Slide, Wall of Fear,

Screaming Monster Roller Coaster - everything there was.

Five hours later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down.

He then took her to a McDonald's where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a chocolate shake.

Then it was off to a movie, popcorn, a soda pop, and her favorite candy, M&M's. What a fabulous adventure!

Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed exhausted.

He leaned over his wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, "Well Dear, what was it like being six again??"

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression changed , "I meant my dress size, you dumb-ass!"

Source:

Back in the old Wild West, there were two stupid scoundrels, Jeff and Dave. One day, the two were enjoying a

strong sasparilla in the local saloon, when a man walked into the bar with an Indian's head under his arm.

The barman shakes his hand and says, "I hate Indians; last week the bastards burnt my barn to the ground."

He then says, "If any man brings me an Indian’s prized horse, I'll give him $1000."

The two men looked at each other, walked out of their bar and mounted their horses. It wasn’t long before they

saw an Indian, so they caught up to him and pushed him off his horse.
He fell into a ravine, but the loyal horse

followed him right down there. The two nuts scrambled to follow it down to the bottom to try and catch it.

Suddenly, Jeff said, "Dave, look at this!" Dave replied, "Not now – can’t you see I’m trying to catch a prized

horse!?”
Jeff shouted again, breathlessly: "I really think you should look at this."

“Why don’t you help me try and make $1000 instead of goofing off?”

But Jeff was adamant. "Please, just take a damn look!” So Dave stopped running, looked up and saw that standing

at the top of the ravine were five thousand red Indians – and their horses.

Dave just shook his head and said, "Oh . . my . . . God . . . we're going to be millionaires!"

Source:

New blue silk pajamas!!

A man calls home to his wife and says, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing at a big lake up in Canada with my

boss and several of his friends. We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion

I've been wanting so would you please pack me enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and tackle box. We're

leaving from the office and I will swing by the house to pick my things up. Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas."

The wife thinks this sounds a little fishy but being a good wife she does exactly what her husband asked. The following

weekend he comes home a little tired but otherwise looking good. The wife welcomes him home and asks if he caught many

fish. He says, "Yes! Lot's of Walleye, some Bluegill, and a few Pike. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas

like I asked you to do?"
"I did, they're in your tackle box." :moony:

Source:
www.ba-bamail.com

A Marwadi sold his land holding which contained a well to a Sindhi.

Next day when the Marwadi met the Sindhi, he told the Sindhi that he has sold only the land and well, so he retains the right to draw the water from it as and when he needs it.

The quick thinking Sindhi retorted that he too wanted the Marwadi to empty out the water from the well immediately, as otherwise the Marwadi would have to pay to the Sindhi rent for storing his water in the Sindhi’s now acquired property !!!

Came across this on twitter.

Last edited:
A miser was asked to pay for enjoying the fragrance(?) of the fish

he smelled - which had come from the kitchen of his greedy neighbor.

He paid his greedy neighbor for the fragrance of the fish enjoyed by him

by producing a loud prolonged jingling sound with his bag of coins.

Latest ads

Back