Tamil Brahmins
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Downloads
    Uploads

Becky

0 Not allowed!
    Source: My mail box

A cat dies and goes to Heaven.

God meets him at the gate and says, "You have been a good cat all of these years. Anything you desire is yours,

all you have to do is ask." T
    he cats says, "Well, I lived all my life with a poor family on a farm and had to sleep

on hardwood floors."
    God says, "Say no more." And instantly, a fluffy pillow appears.

A few days later, six mice are killed in a tragic accident and they go to Heaven. God meets them at the gate with the

same offer that He made the cat.

The mice said, "All our lives we've had to run. Cats, dogs and even women with brooms have chased us. If we could only

have a pair of roller skates, we wouldn't have to run anymore."

God says, "Say no more." And instantly, each mouse is fitted with a beautiful pair of tiny roller skates.

About a week later, God decides to check and see how the cat is doing. The cat is sound asleep on his new pillow. God

gently wakes him and asks, "How are you doing? Are you happy here?"

The cat yawns and stretches and says, "Oh, I've never been happier in my life.

And those Meals on Wheels you've been sending over are the best!"
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boom

0 Not allowed!
    A policeman is walking down the street one day when he notices a very small boy trying to press a doorbell,

on a house across the street. However, the boy is very small and the doorbell is too high for him to reach.

After watching the boy's efforts for some time, the policeman moves closer to the boy's position. He steps

smartly across the street, walks up behind the little fellow and placing his hand kindly on the child's shoulder,

leans over and gives the doorbell a solid ring.

Crouching down to the child's level, the policeman smiles benevolently and asks, "And now what, my little man?"

To which the boy replies, "Now we run!"

Source: BabaMail
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!

Three guys die together in an accident and go to heaven.

When they get there, St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here in heaven: Don't step on the ducks!"

So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are ducks all over the place.

It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although they try their best to avoid them, the first guy

accidentally steps on one. Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest woman he has ever seen and chains them

together and says: "Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to spend eternity chained to the ugly woman!"

The next day, the second guy steps accidentally on a duck, and along comes St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing,

and with him is another ugly woman. He chains them together with the same admonishment as for the first guy.

The third guy has observed all this and not wanting to be chained for all eternity to an ugly woman, is very,

VERY careful where he steps. He manages to go months without stepping on any ducks, but one day St. Peter

comes up to him with the most gorgeous woman he has ever laid eyes on: a very tall, tan, sexy blonde.

St. Peter chains them together without saying a word.

The guy remarks, "I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you for all of eternity?"

She says,
    "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!"
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Raji Ram Sir,

I read this joke very recently....so creative, practical and humorous...keep going...
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayatri Unni View Post
    Dear Raji Ram Sir,

I read this joke very recently....so creative, practical and humorous...keep going...
    Thank you, Gayatri and welcome to forum!

I am Mrs. Raji Ram.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Long live, mother-in-law!!

A Bible study group was talking about what they would do in the event that their death was imminent.

The leader of the discussion said, "If we all knew when we would die, we would better prepare ourselves and

use our time better ahead of the event."
    Everybody nodded their heads in agreement with this comment. Then

the leader said to the group, "What would you do if you knew you only had four weeks of life remaining before

your death, and then the Great Judgment Day?"

A gentleman said, " I would go out into my community and spread the Gospel to those that have not yet accepted

the Lord into their lives."

"Very good," said the group leader, and all the group members agreed that would be a very good thing to do.

One lady spoke up and said enthusiastically, "I would dedicate all of my remaining time to serving God, my family,

my church, and my fellow man with a greater conviction."

"That's wonderful!" the group leader said, and all the group members agreed, that would be a very good thing to do.

But one gentleman finally spoke up loudly and said, "I would go to my mother-in-law's house for the 4 weeks."

Everyone was puzzled by this answer, and the group leader asked, "Why your mother-in-law's home?"

Then the gentleman smiled sarcastically and said, "Because, that would be the longest 4 weeks of my life!"

11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Oh! . Raji mami.. I am very glad to receive a first response from a veteran of this community...Thank you...
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Oh! . Raji mami.. I am very glad to receive a first response from a veteran of this community...Thank you...
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789