Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Comedy in classroom 2.jpg  
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cool

0 Not allowed!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Comedy in classroom 3.jpg  
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb

0 Not allowed!

Courtesy: Google images
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!

Courtesy: Google images
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    !!!!!!!!!!

Walking up to a department store's fabric counter, a pretty girl asked, "I want to buy this material for a new dress.

How much does it cost?"

"Only one kiss per yard, " replied the smirking male clerk.

"That's fine," replied the girl. "I'll take ten yards."

With expectation and anticipation written all over his face, the clerk hurriedly measured out and wrapped the cloth,

then held it out teasingly.
    The girl snapped up the package, pointed to a little old man standing beside her, smiled and

said. "Grandpa pay the man."

Source: BabaMail
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Drama

1 Not allowed!
    Before and after !!!!!!!!!!!!

Marriage is an exciting part of our life. The vows we made on our wedding day really did mean the world to us,

and we thought the blessed joy of matrimony would never die. However, once we are married, that thrill does

dip - let's be honest about it!

The hilarious joke below makes this truth perfectly clear!

Husband: At last! I can hardly wait!

Wife: Do you want me to leave?

Husband: No! Don't even think that.

Wife: Do you love me?

Husband: Of course! Always have and always will!

Wife: Have you ever cheated on me?

Husband: No! Why are you even asking?

Wife: Will you kiss me?

Husband: Every chance I get!

Wife: Will you hit me?

Husband: Hell no! Are you crazy?!

Wife: Can I trust you?

Husband: Yes.

Wife: Oh my Darling!

This was BEFORE the wedding.

To see what happens AFTER the wedding, read from end (bottom) to start (top) ...
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!

A preacher went to his church office on Monday morning and discovered a dead mule (jackass to the knowing) in the

churchyard. He called the police. Since there did not appear to be any foul play, the police referred the preacher

to the health department.
    They said since there was no health threat that he should call the sanitation department.

The sanitation manager said he could not pick up the mule without authorization from the mayor. Now, the preacher

knew the mayor, and was not to eager to call him. The mayor had a bad temper and was generally hard to deal with,

but the preacher called him anyway.

The mayor did not disappoint. He immediately began to rant and rave at the pastor and finally said, "Why did you

call me anyway? Isn't it your job to bury the dead?"
    The preacher asked the Lord to direct his response. He said:

"Yes, Mayor, it is my job to bury the dead, but I always like to notify the next of kin first!"
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    An 85 year old couple, having been married almost 60 years, had died in a car crash.

They had been in good health the last ten years mainly due to her interest in health, food, and exercise. When they

reached the pearly gates, St. Peter took them to their mansion which was decked out with a beautiful kitchen and

master bath suite and Jacuzzi.

As they "oohed and aahed" the old man asked Peter how much all this was going to cost. "It's free," Peter replied,

"this is Heaven." Next, they went out back to survey the championship golf course that the home backed up to.

They would have golfing privileges every day and each week the course changed to a new one representing the great

golf courses on earth. The old man asked, "what are the green fees?" Peter's reply, "This is heaven, you play for free."

Next, they went to the clubhouse and saw the lavish buffet lunch with the cuisines of the world laid out. "How much to

eat?" asked the old man. "Don't you understand yet? This is heaven, it is free!" Peter replied with some exasperation.

"Well, where are the low fat and low cholesterol tables?" the old man asked timidly.

Peter lectured, "That's the best part...you can eat as much as you like of whatever you like and you never get fat and

you never get sick. This is Heaven."

With that the old man went into a fit of anger, throwing down his hat and stomping on it, shrieking wildly. Peter and his

wife both tried to calm him down, asking him what was wrong.
    The old man looked at his wife and said,

"This is all your fault! If it weren't for your blasted bran muffins, I could have been here ten years ago!"
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!

During King Solomon's reign, there was a handsome, successful young man who was wanted by all the young maidens in the

kingdom. This young man was certainly aware of his advantages, and he would go wild with different girls and promise each

of them the whole world. While most of the ladies knew he could not be trusted, two young women took his words seriously

and announced to their family that they were going to marry the most successful and beautiful man in the kingdom.

The rumors of the marriage spread, and the two mothers of the young women who heard that someone else would marry the

wanted man began to quarrel over the fate and future of their daughters. After failing to settle the dispute, the mothers

decided to go to King Solomon, the wisest man, and ask him to decide which of their daughters would marry the boy.

They dragged the young man to court and made their claims to the wise king. Solomon listened to them patiently,

And after they finished he ordered, "Bring me the greatest sword in the palace, I will split the man in two, and

each woman will receive half of him!" The first mother looked rather indifferent and said, "Bring him the sword."

The other mother, who was shocked by the order, yelled, "Your majesty, remove the command, I will give up the

groom-only do not spill his blood!"

King Solomon looked at the women with a big smile and said, "The first motherís daughter will marry the young man!"

The confused court clerk turned to Solomon and said, "My wise king, arenít you confused? The first mother was willing

to cut that young man into two!" "Right!" King Solomon replied,

"This proves that she is worthy of being his real Mother in law!"

Source: BabaMail
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast