Laughter - The best medicine! - Page 5
Tamil Brahmins
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Tit for Tat!!

A newly wed fisherman's wife sees her husband sleeping on the couch. Bored, she decides to take the boat

on a ride around the lake. She goes forward a bit, then drops the anchor and reads a book in peace. A short

while later, an officer of the coast guard appears and stops besides her.

"Good morning, ma'am, what are you doing?"

"I'm reading a book." Answered the surprised woman. Couldn't he see that, she thought.

"I'm afraid this is a no fishing area." The officer notified her.

"I'm sorry officer but I'm not fishing, I'm clearly reading."

"Yes but you can start at any second, you have all the right equipment. I'm going to have to take you to

the station and fill out a complaint."

"OK, but if you do that I will have to give my own complaint about you sexually assaulting me!"

"But.." splattered the surprised office, "I never touched you!"

"Yes that's true," Replied the woman, "but you can start at any second, you have all the equipment..."
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Guruji! How do I learn about my mistakes?

Guruji: Identify one mistake in your wife and ask her to correct it. She will help you

to identify, not only ALL your mistakes but also those of your family and friends!
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Some of you might have received this video in WhatsApp, Still I want to share here because I had a

hearty laugh when I viewed the way the boy makes Cold Coffee - Rajini Style!!

View and enjoy:
    Making cold coffee in Kerala style - YouTube
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345