Tamil Brahmins
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    If you think of yourself in that situation, you will laugh more (Thunbam varum velaiyile siringa
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 221/51
    Given: 240/33

Blonde .. O' Blonde !!

There was a blonde who was sick of all the blonde jokes.

One day, she decided to get a makeover, so she cut and dyed her hair. She went driving down a

country road and came across a herd of sheep. She stopped and called the sheep herder over.

"Tell you what. I have a proposition for you," said the woman.

"If I can guess the exact number of sheep in your flock, can I take one home?"

"Sure," said the sheep herder. So, she sat up and looked at the herd for a second and replied "382".

"Wow!" said the herder. "That is exactly right. Go ahead and pick out the sheep you want to take home."

So the woman went and picked one out and put it in her car.

Then, the herder said, "Okay, now I have a proposition for you". "What is it?" queried the woman.

"If I can guess the real color of your hair, can I have my dog back?"

Source: http://www.ba-bamail.com
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Howzaat!! (courtesy: Baba Mail)

5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by vaisu View Post
    If you think of yourself in that situation, you will laugh more (Thunbam varum velaiyile siringa
    You are correct but the three smileys used are 'chattering' (blablablablablabla) !!
    This is the laughing smiley:

7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

A three-year-old kid stuck out her hand and said, “Look at the fly I killed, Mommy!.”

Since she was eating a juicy pickle at the time, 
her mother thrust her contaminated hands

under the faucet and washed them with antibacterial soap.
    After sitting her down to finish

her pickle, the mother asked, with a touch of awe, “How did you kill that fly all by yourself?”

Between bites, she said, “I hit it with my pickle.”

Source: Reader's Digest
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

No view is going to be posted. Why should I post?
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0

A nice humour.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by vaisu View Post
    No view is going to be posted. Why should I post?
    Cool down!! New member's post will be viewed by our moderators and then appear.

Once you are an established member, your posts will appear immediately!
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by sowmyasubbaraman View Post
    A nice humour.
    Thank you!
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, observing his wife, looking at herself in the mirror. Since her birthday

was not far off he asked what she'd like to have for her birthday.

"I'd like to be six again", she replied, still looking in the mirror.

On the morning of her birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Lucky Charms, and then took her to

Six Flags theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park - the Death Slide, Wall of Fear,

Screaming Monster Roller Coaster - everything there was.

Five hours later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down.

He then took her to a McDonald's where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a chocolate shake.

Then it was off to a movie, popcorn, a soda pop, and her favorite candy, M&M's. What a fabulous adventure!

Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed exhausted.

He leaned over his wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, "Well Dear, what was it like being six again??"

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression changed , "I meant my dress size, you dumb-ass!"

Source:
    http://www.ba-bamail.com
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast